Reviews for Keep Holding On
OverEasy chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
I am really glad someone put the father daughter relationship between Buffy and Giles into their story. I do have to say that may be my favorite part of this chapter. :)
iccy chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
awesome! a great work of art! i love it so much! It's my favorite story!
ashers2015 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
omg! i almost died reading this chapter. seriously. first, of laughter. parkers gay! omg! thats hilarious! then, i almost died from shock and horror! i thought something bad was gonna happen to buffy because of ethan! grr! go giles! loved this chapter! update soon!

-hsmtroyella
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Certainly explains why Parker's such a manwhore...dude wants to play for the home team but he's afraid of trying out;)
Ariel chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Aw That was such a good chapter! Yay for Spike! And aw for the min of Buffy and the G man! lol Update soon!
purrbastian chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
yay for spike for getting an A!

and yay for him getting to get parker to help harmony!

and yay for him for telling off ethan!

yay for spike period!

great chapter!

PMASAP!
erika chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
great chapter!
nichbuket chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Aw, I loved this chapter. I can just picture the look on Giles' face when she called him daddy, priceless. I also really enjoyed how you had Spike trap Parker into helping Harm, beautiful. ;)
Secret Slayer chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
great chapter! love this as always! update soon! )
ashers2015 chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
oh thank goodness! spike's not the father! phew. that's a relief! stupid parker! again! grr, i hate him! can't wait for more! update soon!

-hsmtroyella
WriterChick1990 chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
love it so much they are so cute together. so relieved its not spikes
Ariel chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
Thank goodness that it wasn't Spike' chapter but what the heck is Spike talking about?Update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
this is a fun story keep updating please (Y)
OverEasy chapter 14 . 1/16/2008
all i have to say is thank god.

great story :) post more soon!
MellyHorror-Salvatore-Northman chapter 14 . 1/16/2008
Wow that's a relife! I cant belive i'm typeing this but poor Harmony!

PFG