Reviews for Revenge
You need to work on your writing skills. I had the impression that you are just adding sentences. Use more adjectivs. Describe more details. You need to build up more tension.
They are best friends! Of course they would wait for her arrival! Of course she would be the bridesmaid!
Not bad, but I would think that Sokka would try to stand calm and do everything in his might to help Toph. Katara would have a shock but would as well try to stay calm and start the healing process and after that she would start to cry. And I don't like the idea of everybody to be in the room with her the whole time. She is a rape victim. It would be overwhelming.
I feel sick. Poor girl..
lillie chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
That was just amazing! 5 stars! This would be a good movie! You have a gift! Best tokka fanfic I've ever read!
dont have acount chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
this was so amazing and ahhh, i loved it. i dont know wht to say. im speeachless.
A Wild Clover chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Belgianwritersblock, this is really good. I hope that Toph's beats the livin poop nuggets from their bodies, and then kills them. Slowly, through sexual torture...with a bat...in public...at high noon...
Aza Riss chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
Man this was good. Another story that makes me love Tokka more!

Altho I would have writing a bit differently. Like for example kill the Buy guy third and left the monk for last. So at the end when she was talking to him, she would have realize that killing them wasn't the best answer, and that leading to at least sparing the monk's life.

But none less ur story was good. Keep up the good work. :)
belg1996 chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
Supermegaextraespectacular! :) keep writing :)
Tokka fan chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Best chapter so far. So strange for a rape/revenge story to have one of the perps actually feel sorrow for his actions, or for a criminal joining an order out of penance, not cowardice.
Sweet-Name-Of-The-Dragons chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
nice story but remember that not everything needs a "ed" at the end. like you put "spotted" a couple times when its supposed to be "spot" and a few other things. and if it helps i don't think "spotted" is a word. but i like the story and i just realized that when she was fighting she didn't use her earth bending i dont think. but anyways the story was good. and if you do anymore storys be shure to use "google" or another spell checker to help and i think that if the other people who are reading this should be smart enough to understand what your saying. HAVE A GOOD DAY

- moonlight mist4
treena-ivy-carter chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
I personally think that there should be a one-shot sequel where she tells the rest of the Gaang (Not Suki) what happened and hw she got revenge.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Eh, somehow they got news why not a newspaper? I mean... even if they did I don't believe that Team Avavtat really had time to buy one anyway.

D

Tree
DisneyPrincess55 chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
That was a really intense story... I think I was reading it for about two hours? There was one thing that made me mad: you didn't describe things very well and you mixed up of and off. Off is like getting off something, like how I should be getting off the computer, and of is like, Zuko of the Fire Nation. And each-other is two words, no need for a dash in between. Just thought I'd let you know. Great job, aside the spelling errors.

-KataangoTokkango
Soren Granger chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
How bout this for a sequel? A marriage between Toph and Sokka with some danger afterwords. Exciting but cool at the same time. Just a thought. With hopes of a new character like her real father appears, lol. Have fun with the next story this one was good.