Reviews for Revenge
lillie chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
That was just amazing! 5 stars! This would be a good movie! You have a gift! Best tokka fanfic I've ever read!
dont have acount chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
this was so amazing and ahhh, i loved it. i dont know wht to say. im speeachless.
A Wild Clover chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Belgianwritersblock, this is really good. I hope that Toph's beats the livin poop nuggets from their bodies, and then kills them. Slowly, through sexual torture...with a high noon...
Aza Riss chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
Man this was good. Another story that makes me love Tokka more!

Altho I would have writing a bit differently. Like for example kill the Buy guy third and left the monk for last. So at the end when she was talking to him, she would have realize that killing them wasn't the best answer, and that leading to at least sparing the monk's life.

But none less ur story was good. Keep up the good work. :)
belg1996 chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
Supermegaextraespectacular! :) keep writing :)
Tokka fan chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Best chapter so far. So strange for a rape/revenge story to have one of the perps actually feel sorrow for his actions, or for a criminal joining an order out of penance, not cowardice.
Sweet-Name-Of-The-Dragons chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
nice story but remember that not everything needs a "ed" at the end. like you put "spotted" a couple times when its supposed to be "spot" and a few other things. and if it helps i don't think "spotted" is a word. but i like the story and i just realized that when she was fighting she didn't use her earth bending i dont think. but anyways the story was good. and if you do anymore storys be shure to use "google" or another spell checker to help and i think that if the other people who are reading this should be smart enough to understand what your saying. HAVE A GOOD DAY

- moonlight mist4
treena-ivy-carter chapter 14 . 7/10/2011
I personally think that there should be a one-shot sequel where she tells the rest of the Gaang (Not Suki) what happened and hw she got revenge.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Eh, somehow they got news why not a newspaper? I mean... even if they did I don't believe that Team Avavtat really had time to buy one anyway.

DisneyPrincess55 chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
That was a really intense story... I think I was reading it for about two hours? There was one thing that made me mad: you didn't describe things very well and you mixed up of and off. Off is like getting off something, like how I should be getting off the computer, and of is like, Zuko of the Fire Nation. And each-other is two words, no need for a dash in between. Just thought I'd let you know. Great job, aside the spelling errors.

Soren Granger chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
How bout this for a sequel? A marriage between Toph and Sokka with some danger afterwords. Exciting but cool at the same time. Just a thought. With hopes of a new character like her real father appears, lol. Have fun with the next story this one was good.
Soren Granger chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
um dumb question?, have you thought about aang doing some kind of energy bending on toph just to find out the truth what happened to her and then haver her go g. on him? would be kinda cool to read that. just a thought.
Soren Granger chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
To answer your 1st question, yes the story is good so far. But as for an improvement, only remember that the other characters don't know how to read braille. So maybe they took it to the palace or university where somebody does know how to read it and translates it for them. Good luck with the next part of this begininnings of the story.
Fred-and-Hermione-all-the-way chapter 14 . 11/12/2010

A sequel is ddefinately needed and wanted!
Fred-and-Hermione-all-the-way chapter 9 . 11/12/2010