Reviews for The Contentious Heart
naruto's gonna find out
queenteez99 chapter 21 . 10/25
naruto's gonna find out
queenteez99 chapter 20 . 10/25
lol itachi is cute when he's jealous
nuriablackrose chapter 31 . 8/19

Really good fic! The story is very well developed, everything falls into place at the end! Hard to believe it's your first longfic. My favourite characters are definitely Deidara and Kisame, you made them adorable hahahaha Still, I can't believe I already finished! I want more! I will go read more of your stories now :)

Thanks for writing,

heyitsdaph chapter 31 . 7/3
Love this story so much 3
Thank you for writing this! :)
Itachi x Sakura
THIS IS AMAZING! Itachi was very in character here, amazing amazing amazing!
I don't know what to make of sasuke's punishment hahahaha
I can never imagine how much hurt naruto felt at this chapter...
Haru chapter 5 . 6/28
I feel so bad for Naruto. He loses both his friends and encounters them multiple times, only fornthem to slip through his fingers.
Haru chapter 1 . 6/27
Dis gun b gud
They found her, and I wonder who she will be placed with...Cough Itachi cough
TrustmeImanurse chapter 31 . 5/20
Holy crap! This fic just punched me straight in the feels. I have now read every last one of your Naruto stories and I have my fingers crossed that you will be posting more in the future. This was simply amazing. Thank you!
I loved this story, I was really hoping for a sequel, to see what you had in mind for itachi and sakura but it seems it doesn't exist- yet? :) I will have to satisfy myself with the epilogue, you could have ended it on a much more open note so it's not so bad, and I'll check out your other works to quench my thirst for this pairing. Thanks for sharing.
jhian casey chapter 31 . 4/14
oh my gosh! what an awesome fic!
one of the best fics i've ever read and certainly the best itasaku fic i've come across!
so fantastic!
the plot is amazing.. the fight scene is so detailed..
my mind could picture it clearly..
damn! more pleeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee!;)
seriously, you should be a pro writer and publish a book..
coz you're really talented and i envy you now! hahah
anyway, thanks for writing this beautiful fic.. i will never forget this one and definitely i'll read it again in the future..
keep inspired and keep writing!;)
2,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »