Reviews for The Contentious Heart
heyitsdaph chapter 31 . 7/3
Love this story so much 3
Thank you for writing this! :)
Itachi x Sakura
THIS IS AMAZING! Itachi was very in character here, amazing amazing amazing!
I don't know what to make of sasuke's punishment hahahaha
I can never imagine how much hurt naruto felt at this chapter...
Haru chapter 5 . 6/28
I feel so bad for Naruto. He loses both his friends and encounters them multiple times, only fornthem to slip through his fingers.
Haru chapter 1 . 6/27
Dis gun b gud
They found her, and I wonder who she will be placed with...Cough Itachi cough
TrustmeImanurse chapter 31 . 5/20
Holy crap! This fic just punched me straight in the feels. I have now read every last one of your Naruto stories and I have my fingers crossed that you will be posting more in the future. This was simply amazing. Thank you!
I loved this story, I was really hoping for a sequel, to see what you had in mind for itachi and sakura but it seems it doesn't exist- yet? :) I will have to satisfy myself with the epilogue, you could have ended it on a much more open note so it's not so bad, and I'll check out your other works to quench my thirst for this pairing. Thanks for sharing.
jhian casey chapter 31 . 4/14
oh my gosh! what an awesome fic!
one of the best fics i've ever read and certainly the best itasaku fic i've come across!
so fantastic!
the plot is amazing.. the fight scene is so detailed..
my mind could picture it clearly..
damn! more pleeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee!;)
seriously, you should be a pro writer and publish a book..
coz you're really talented and i envy you now! hahah
anyway, thanks for writing this beautiful fic.. i will never forget this one and definitely i'll read it again in the future..
keep inspired and keep writing!;)
MaegonYvonne chapter 31 . 3/11
Absolutely LOVE THIS! YOU DID AMAZING!
CarlitaM chapter 31 . 3/1
Wow, this was amazing! Truly excellent work (even if you took canon and twisted it into a pretzel then threw it away for TonTon to eat, which, come to think of it, is not actually a bad idea). Totally loved it, the relationship feels natural (or as natural as can be) and well paced, the characters are amazingly well defined, the plot was great, and I'm sure there's a lot of other stuff you did beautifully but I just spent the last 20 or so hours straight (no sleep) reading this and I'm tired and going to sleep, so yeah...

Kudos on an excellent job!

Cheers,

C.
EdenMae chapter 31 . 2/20
This is awesome yay a satisfying ending where everyone is happy! ...Well maybe not Madara or Sasuke but all in all everyone's content!
Asami Roninn chapter 31 . 2/17
I hav read dis fic be4,but readin 4 second still felt lyk i was readin it 4 de first I COULD WRITE LYK .:-D
ItachisChocolate284 chapter 1 . 1/17
I know this story has been completed a long time ago, but I just wanted to say how happy I am that you didn't delete this story! Just on the first chapter and I can tell it's gonna be amazing _
Yumeanime8 chapter 31 . 12/31/2014