Reviews for Bridge's Secret
DaughterofAthena87 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
HA HA! I loved this! LOL! Great job! Who would think that Rose would be Bridge's aunt? Awesome job!

-love love love-

White Avalanche Ranger chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Intrestring, I never thought of it that was. that was pretty cool the way you pulled that off. Dude, I was laughing the whole time I read that it was hilarious seeing Mack jelious. Poor Dax just cant keep his mouth shut.
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Cute story, very original
J.A.Davis chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
lol,i liked this story this was interesting how you twisted it up a lttle bit...had me laughing a little bit.
Mandi96 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Aw, I loved it!

but Bridge Rose's nephew? I'd never have guessed...
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
*grins* It was cute, and I enjoyed the twist on it. Poor Mack...his "newphew" is making time with his woman. HAHA.
futuristicranger101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
This story was so awsome! I love how Mack was jealous.

You MUST write more stories like this!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Interesting. I like the way you did this. Finding out about Bridge's parents? Although Bridge would already be 2 (Wormhole), so...

Anyways, funny conversation. I like that Z and Syd came and dragged him back through.

Love the Tori/Blake bit. That was great. And I like how they all left.

Good story.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
M.L. Shards chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
My favorite line that had me giggling like crazy

“Plus Bridge is a red ranger.” Tyzonn insisted. Adam gave Tyzonn a glare, as if to say ‘not helping dude’.

I loved it, it was funny and cute all at the same time :D
PrincessBellePrinceAdam chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
LOL, cuz we all know Rose is Mack's girl...
pinkrangerpower chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Haha, I found that I laughed the most at Xander's lines and thoughts, I thought they were really funny.

And I love how Mack was worried but it turned out that Bridge was her nephew. Hehe, it was so cute.

I love the red/pink thing! D Carry on writing.