Reviews for A Cranky Christmas
Dawww! soo cute! _
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Awww what a cute story!
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I'm a bit calmer now. (I'm also online, so - yay! - I can review!) Only I was crying quite a bit over this last night. Heck, I was crying quite a bit over a number of stories, so I must have been tired. But I enjoyed this very much, just as I enjoy all of your stories that I've read. Just thought I'd... well... say so. *Looks embarrassed*
Professor Chrystal-Snape chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
this was awesome..wish I was Eliza!
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
YAY CHRISTMAS FLUFF! Thank you for writing this!
DrippingPen chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is such a cute story! It's brilliant how you managed to hook Snape up with someone and still not make him OOC. And Eliza is his complete opposite! Yin Yang! Again: brilliant. Keep going!
OhTex chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I want more of Eliza and Severus! She's a great OC and it'd be a shame for this to be their only adventure.

Perhaps a story from the time as 'friends'?

Oh, look! You've got me all obsessed already!

Job well done!
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
aww... this was so CUTE! EK! i love snuggle-y scenes!:D thanks for writing this story! i love itt!:]
Reniilee chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
AW

how CUTE!

severus needs a christmas buddy
Mark Darcy chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
A lovely little story. He's so in character as in being so self involved with his own self hate and feelings of guilt that he couldn't see what was going on in front of his face. No wonder she shocked him with her declaration, he had been such a dudnderhead.

I agree with the reviewer who asked for more stories about them. She's a great OC and deserving of him. I absolutely loathe the SS/HG pairing, why would he ever think of a pain in the butt like Hermione when he can have women like Eliza. Hermione will a know-it-all pain in the but until her dying day and Snape deserves better.
notwritten chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
What a sweet story you have written. Keep smiling. :-)
erisedvision139 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
! Loved it so much.

Ah. Someone calling Snape a dunderhead. That made me laugh.

And she has to be insufferable. Wonderful.

I loved the dialogue. _ YAY

I should probably stop babbling now.
DeliciousPain13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Excellent writing! It's short, interesting, clear and dramatic. :) Usually, i don't enjoy oneshots but you changed my mind, I'm starting to read oneshots now. Compliments to you!
xtremesnapefan chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
that was so awesome! i'm writing a story too! severus is in it! and some other characters i made up. its a work in progress but yours is way better than mine, i hope i'll b able 2 write like u someday.
BooksandBubblegum chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I really love this fic snape is in Charcater and i really love your OC write more stories with the two of them in it.