Reviews for Weyrwoman Blues
James Bailey chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
well hope you will soon write on these characters soon since its been over 5 years would like to see the Rogue Queen clutching
Sappira2222 chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
I greatly enjoy this story and would kindly ask for more please.
wendums chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
More! More! More! I now have to search for more of your Pern fics. I pray I find some. Not enough Good writers on this site and I am not very 'tech' disposed though I have just joine livejournal but cannot find my way around, yet. I only own a mobile so slight problems there. Good Luck. Wendy
wendums chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
Congrats on publishing your novel, maybe a couple or 3 years late but I hope sincerely that success is yours. Generally I do not review older fanfics by chapter but yours is the exceptional exception. Wow Lady. You have a gift. NEVER give up. Wendy
Miz636 chapter 16 . 1/1/2009
This was another really good story from you. I liked it a lot. I hope you write more on these characters soon.

Is there going to be Thread again or something? 39 dragons is a lot for a Threadfree Pern!

I hope that Shaya does go back to Benden. I really like her character as well as the others.

Can you PM me when you start another FanFic with these characters?
Isolde Jansma chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
"...she selected a jacket that quite fitted, of a darker, almost orange fabric that had a slight sheen to its darker, almost orange fabric."

You might want to edit this sentence. :)
D. M. Robb chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
I really enjoyed reading this and look forward your future fics. I also wish you the best of luck with your novel! I hope someday to read that as well!
RNS Intrepidwriter chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
thanks for writing a great story. hope that things are going well for your origional. think that you will be an excelent author.
Starsinger chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
Nice ending, although I would like more. Looking forward to when your book is published too! Good luck!
Warbender chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
WELL DONE on this write! You definately have the talent, and the skill to back up your talent...I look forward to your next Pern fic. I hope your original work is going really well. Thankyou for a wonderfull fanfic. "Exellent read". Really "Read Worthy", and it is on my must read this again list.
RNS Intrepidwriter chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
What a great story. Like the other reviewers, I enjoy the way that you write the story, though there are times that I do get a little lost. Also, I’ve noticed throughout the entire story that there have been small grammatical mistakes such as leaving out a quotation mark, or having random ones, at times or not italicizing thoughts. Other than that, great job.

Wonder what will happen now in the story, now that the weyr's out from under the influence of V'ton. Also, in ways it's a shame that Danera is leaving. Wonder what it would be like if she stayed. Benden Weyr does need an experienced junior queen, at least until the newest queen gains experience.

Keep up the great work.
Warbender chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
Not a bad write in this at all...I have been following this since it was first posted, and I must say. I am impressed by your skill at writting a GOOD piece of fiction. Well done so far, and update this soon please.
Starsinger chapter 13 . 3/28/2008
Change is good! And M'rek will be very good for both Nolena and the weyr. Excellent choice, can't wait (all right, yes I can, I have to) for the next chapter!
Brownriderco chapter 12 . 3/19/2008
This is a very good story. Glad to see Nolena get some spine. Only nitpick I have for this chapter is a queen in heat usually wants to eat meat. Her rider has to mentally control her and force her only to blood. After the first one or two the queen will realize that that's what she needs. But the first instinct is to eat meat which she must not do. Other than that, I find no fault with canon. great job. am eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Morgan5318 chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
Oh, argh! What a place to leave a story! That's downright cruel. Of course I'll stick around for the next chapters, but this isn't easy, you know. Seriously, though, the story is building nicely. It was very good to see Nolena finally stand up to V'ton. The timing was perfect, too, even if some might say a little contrived. I could be seen that way, but I was just glad to see Nolena let V'ton have it. You can't make a brown into a bronze, no matter how hard a rider might try. Very nicely done, and I really DO look forward to the next chapter.