Reviews for Loyalty
Kur0shiro chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I love my LyonFrey :3 So thank you for writing this, and I hope you write more soon! :) Lyon's my fave character too, after Frey that is 8D Haha! XD
Shara Sherenia chapter 1 . 4/5/2008 like Lyon too? Me neither! Nice choice, to have named the Prince as Frey, just like what I did. It's suit him well, wasn't? Keep write good story!
Freyjadour chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Good Story it was enjoyable. I like how the events seemed to just start to sink in. I also like how Frey becomes confident kinda, he knows what he is going to do.
SonyaShulen chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Woah...I just finished the game~

YEAH FreyXLyon

Erk..I hate the Godwins though...
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Aw man... I was planning on writing an epic that went from the start of the game to the finish, and the Lunas scenario was something I'd thought of. Good work on this, it's realistic enough for me to be content with. I wonder if I could make a scene like this that doesn't completely rip it off...
Big-Babidi chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Having Lyon check in on the prince during that night is easily believable, considering the circumstances, and this was definitely done in a plausible manner. Nice work.
KingWaspinator chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Good story but more hints of PrincexLyon needed. Could be just me. And are you having trouble getting back through the deep twilight forest again? I had the same trouble.