Reviews for Paths Taken
Anon chapter 26 . 3/18
loved this :D
This whole story had too many ...s, but its still awesome! Nice and slow snarry
platinum.and.raven chapter 26 . 1/30
This was such a wonderful story! There were some grammar errors throughout, but when aren't there? The plot by far made up for them anyway! This was so good, and I loved it.
BlackMoonShine chapter 3 . 1/18
"Eyes as wide as sausages" really made me laugh, but I assume that was unintentional. Good story thus far...
tat5934 chapter 6 . 1/13
I hope that Ginny won't ruin anything !
The mistletoe didn't disappoint me ! I loved Ron's trick :-)
tat5934 chapter 5 . 1/13
Hmm a lot of things can happen under the mistletoe ... I can't wait!
tat5934 chapter 3 . 1/13
I want a lovey massage from the famour Severus Snape too!
tat5934 chapter 2 . 1/13
That was intense! I loved it o
narutonarutolove chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
oh my gosh this was a horrible story. one of the top 20 worst HP stories I have ever read. No offense or anything of course! But harry was such a pussy (excuse my language) ridiculously insecure about so many things and CRYING over anything. Harry Potter is a MALE, not FEMALE. The mentality and workings of the mind are different. Are you a ? if so then that explains the horribleness in which Harry, and to some extent, Severus, was written.

I know I probably offended you a little. But a lot of people don't have decent tastes in stories and therefore probably think this is an amazing story, when its not.

Good luck in future stories, and Happy Christmas!
Anon chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
I think its safe to have this story be rated as T. There's really nothing in it that would make it be rated M.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 26 . 9/15/2014
One of the cutest snarry fanfics I have read! :)
tamashiyuki chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
very goooooooood!
anna chapter 26 . 4/4/2014
Love it:-)
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
This was such a great story. There were wuite a few grammatical errors that had my proof reader mind on high alert though. Overall it was a very good story especially Molly's outbursts and Harry's yelling at Dumbledore's portrait.
Keela1221 chapter 26 . 1/23/2014
this was a really wonderful story, thank you so much for writing and sharing