Reviews for Paths Taken
Loved it

~Stasia
This is great :D
Isabell3 chapter 26 . 3/29
omg i dont Even know What to say. cant really find thé right Words so i Will just say...i loved it!D. it was amazing totaly awsome and i loved every chapter. i could not stop Reading. please write more with snape/Harry m rated and alot of chaptersD
lol898 chapter 26 . 3/25
Beautiful story. Good work.
Thirteen Ravens chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Good start! So many fanfics fall at the first chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
lol
Anon chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
loved this :D
Guest chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
This whole story had too many ...s, but its still awesome! Nice and slow snarry
platinum.and.raven chapter 26 . 1/30/2015
This was such a wonderful story! There were some grammar errors throughout, but when aren't there? The plot by far made up for them anyway! This was so good, and I loved it.
BlackMoonShine chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
"Eyes as wide as sausages" really made me laugh, but I assume that was unintentional. Good story thus far...
tat5934 chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
I hope that Ginny won't ruin anything !
The mistletoe didn't disappoint me ! I loved Ron's trick :-)
tat5934 chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Hmm a lot of things can happen under the mistletoe ... I can't wait!
tat5934 chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
I want a lovey massage from the famour Severus Snape too!
tat5934 chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
That was intense! I loved it o
narutonarutolove chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
oh my gosh this was a horrible story. one of the top 20 worst HP stories I have ever read. No offense or anything of course! But harry was such a pussy (excuse my language) ridiculously insecure about so many things and CRYING over anything. Harry Potter is a MALE, not FEMALE. The mentality and workings of the mind are different. Are you a ? if so then that explains the horribleness in which Harry, and to some extent, Severus, was written.

I know I probably offended you a little. But a lot of people don't have decent tastes in stories and therefore probably think this is an amazing story, when its not.

Good luck in future stories, and Happy Christmas!