Reviews for Paths Taken
anna chapter 26 . 4/4
Love it:-)
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 26 . 2/17
This was such a great story. There were wuite a few grammatical errors that had my proof reader mind on high alert though. Overall it was a very good story especially Molly's outbursts and Harry's yelling at Dumbledore's portrait.
Keela1221 chapter 26 . 1/23
this was a really wonderful story, thank you so much for writing and sharing
Wolfisis chapter 26 . 1/20
loved it.
Elkei Snape chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Super story ! I enjoyed it very much.

You've just gained a new fan of your stories :p

Elkei Snape
DevoraDeath chapter 26 . 11/16/2013
cute! :)
Annaaa chapter 26 . 9/28/2013
Oh let me just say that I truly enjoyed reading this story. I really was hooked when I first started reading this and you wrote out Snape's character perfectly as well as keeping him not too out of character when showing his love, but still him having that snarky self. It was just what I wanted to read. I really loved this story and it's already absolutely one of my favorites. I can't wait to read more of your other stories and I do hope you keep up the greatness (:
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
God I just LOVE your Severus! He's just so... snarky and charming and sarcastic and witty and just so perfect for your Harry that I can't understand how they weren't starting this whole thing up much sooner! Not that I'm not incredibly pleased with it being between them now, because I am.. But seriously! WOW! They're so adorable it's making me coo and giggle in happiness! GIGGLE.
Sev is a really hard character to write. Some authors, when putting him with Harry/others, tend to make him either too cold and rude for it to be even a bit believable that they would want to be with him, or too soft and cuddly and completely ooc. You've got an amazing balance going on, though, so good job! _
jasperslover chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Very intriguing start :)
Duochanfan chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
I would love to see everyone's reaction to the Marriage. It would be awesome! and the party lols. Thank you for sharing a wonderful fic with us.
Abbie chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
So sad this story is over! I really liked it!
Abbie chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Just fyi, Harry also went into the staff room in the 2nd book when he was eavesdropping on the teacher conversation.
jules3677 chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
Well I just finished reading your entertaining story again, which is why I am putting this review of the second last chapter. Was impressed with how the romance between the two was written. Rather that the usual furious coming together a slower wooing which is rather nice to read. I liked how you wrote Molly Weasley as one of the most infuriated who had her dreams, and those of her daughter, ruined by Harry not wishing to continue a relationship with Ginny. I was pleased to read Harry's telling off to Dumbledore's portrait regarding the discord & hurt he caused with his ruthless pursuit of Voldemort. I liked your Snape character. He was all of canon plus a twisted sense of humour & a soft inside behind the bitter facade. Thankyou for you story.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
Too endearing! Lovely! Interesting and heart clenching! Ahh, the journey and the transitions were to die for! Severus actually has a kinky side to him! Harry is too amusing, blushing, stuttering and saying all the sappiest things in the world. Poor Mrs. Weasley having the indifferent tone throughout the story.
NoLifeButLives chapter 26 . 6/16/2013