Reviews for Harry Potter and the BoyWhoLived
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 2 . 8/16
You know... it strikes me as odd that he barged into the great hall, called all sorts of attention to himself, then got all pissy that the Order started stalking him...
L.L. Sphincter chapter 17 . 7/31
One of the better wrong!BWL stories I've ever read. That said, I admit that I'm not much of a fan of that genre, but this one definitely takes the cake. Thanks for a nice read.

As for that A/N...

"Will Harry ever forgive his Mum and Dad?"

Not if they continue to be dicks, and even if they don't, they had been royal dicks to him in the past anyway, so the logical answer is no, not likely.

"Will Voldemort be defeated?"

Hmm... that's a difficult one. I mean, this is Harry Potter fanfiction, and in Harry Potter fanfiction, old Moldyshorts usually ends up shafted. Difficult, indeed...

"Will Ron Weasley ever know love, apart from Flossie, his inflatable rubber sheep?"

In all honesty, Flossie deserves better.

"You'll find out soon!"

Last updated in March 2008. 'Nuff said.

Respecfully inclining head,

Lingus Lubricius Sphincter.
Stupid moronic writers with out brain is what the shit hole call story is, why don't you take your stupidity amd thmor stupid follower elsewhere. Anyway as all stupid stories they are dead as you
If the crap story has not imply that the potters left harry with who knows stupid moronic people, that they do not even recognize their own son maybe and just maybe the story may have any future. Right now the trash bin is the only future. Do not understand why this crapy site left the stupidity on and almost remove hetero stories without crap or stupid plot. Maybe you are part of the gay and shit lover admin group. Stupidity is greate
desireejones99 chapter 17 . 2/23
excellent story, looking forward to updates, an amazing 17 chapters
DragonTamer01 chapter 17 . 1/15
I'm sorry but this story has gotten REALLY boring and REALLY repetitive with Harry constantly being manipulated. As such, I can no longer bring myself to like it anymore.
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
good hope for more
sylvelle chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
16 years not soon. Assuming you have moved on to other things. In answer to the questions: No never , yes of course once Harry kills the horcrux .. Ron, maybe but I doubt it.
Tricia
Darkness of Downunder chapter 17 . 4/24/2015
I've read this story alot over time. I've been looking forward to the next installment but can't find it. Could you send me the link or tell me where to find it as it does say on your profile that it's been posted. Thanks and keep up the good work.
2lazy2logon chapter 17 . 3/27/2015
Ooh
staretoile chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
Hi,

oh man this story was so super funny. I had to laught a lot. Sad that the story doesn't continue!

Kind regards
Andrea
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Ew. Harry's feeling up madam Bones crotch? And she's letting him? He's fifteen and she's a grown woman! Nonetheless this is fun to read though.
Noble Korhedron chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Had a complete blast reading this! PLEASE DO A SEQUEL?! :-D
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Great story so far and its been about 6 years since your last update, Please please please either update or put it up for adoption for another to continue. Thank you and have a good day.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Looking forward to reading more, great story!