Reviews for Harry Potter and the BoyWhoLived
Darkness of Downunder chapter 17 . 4/24
I've read this story alot over time. I've been looking forward to the next installment but can't find it. Could you send me the link or tell me where to find it as it does say on your profile that it's been posted. Thanks and keep up the good work.
2lazy2logon chapter 17 . 3/27
Ooh
staretoile chapter 17 . 2/14
Hi,

oh man this story was so super funny. I had to laught a lot. Sad that the story doesn't continue!

Kind regards
Andrea
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Ew. Harry's feeling up madam Bones crotch? And she's letting him? He's fifteen and she's a grown woman! Nonetheless this is fun to read though.
Noble Korhedron chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Had a complete blast reading this! PLEASE DO A SEQUEL?! :-D
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Great story so far and its been about 6 years since your last update, Please please please either update or put it up for adoption for another to continue. Thank you and have a good day.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Looking forward to reading more, great story!
femalefarrier chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
keep going loving the story
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Not sure if anyone else caught this but great robocop reference in this chapter.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
I haven't finished reading everything, but I'm a little confused on one thing. Is Lily genuinely ashamed of herself for what she did, or is it all one big act and that she is just as selfish, dense and idiotic as everyone else. Other than that, this is a fantastic story so far. Hope the updates are soon.
KingLoitl chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
update please!
MeinGimli chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
could have been a damn good story. but that is no story. each story needs a beginning a middle and an end.
Flying Chrissy chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
interesting story! look forward to the next update.
UltimateGrr chapter 17 . 12/17/2013