Reviews for Harry Potter and the BoyWhoLived
SortingHat chapter 5 . 5/3
So there is arcade racers and sim racers. Arcade racers are like Mario Kart and Cruis n USA series with weak physics and laughable tracks. Sim Racers like Gran Turismo series or some of the (older) Need For Speed games like High Stakes.

Your fanfic clearly falls into the arcade kind of fanfics. Not sure if that was your actual intention but that's how it came out in the end results test.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 5/3
To me fast food is when it goes in one end of you and unfortunately out the other.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 5/3
This is also what religion does. Divides and conquers a nation and creates extremes and two false choices.
Kithrin chapter 17 . 3/23
hope to see you get back to this
noylj chapter 17 . 3/9
Update some day or dead?
noylj chapter 15 . 3/9
And, as he walks done the hall, holding hands, Snape, Black, and Potter attack them...
noylj chapter 9 . 3/9
Harry and Shari never got together?
Disappointing
bookgirl113 chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
Potter DOES realize his mother is a so-called "Mudblood" as well, right?

That being said, other than the obvious buffoons, I admire and appreciate all of the delightful characters in this story:)
bookgirl113 chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
So James tried to punch him and called him a bastard, none of them can give a decent answer to his valid points (probably couldn't make him a Potter again even after all that work), and they are being continuously defeated by a 15 year old. Remind me again why he needs to go back to Hogwarts?
censoredentity chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
You know.. I really hate sharing.. HAHAHAHAHA
censoredentity chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
tbh.. I hate sharing.. LOL
Bronze chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Bloody idiot never could mind his own business! The old fraud always has his nose in everybody elses personal business as well. Then of course there's his little problem of sharing information with others that just might help them do what they're planning to do. He doesn't even care who dies on his side just as long as his plans move forward. He's basically Voldemort just hiding in the guise of the leader of the light.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
You know... it strikes me as odd that he barged into the great hall, called all sorts of attention to himself, then got all pissy that the Order started stalking him...
L.L. Sphincter chapter 17 . 7/31/2016
One of the better wrong!BWL stories I've ever read. That said, I admit that I'm not much of a fan of that genre, but this one definitely takes the cake. Thanks for a nice read.

As for that A/N...

"Will Harry ever forgive his Mum and Dad?"

Not if they continue to be dicks, and even if they don't, they had been royal dicks to him in the past anyway, so the logical answer is no, not likely.

"Will Voldemort be defeated?"

Hmm... that's a difficult one. I mean, this is Harry Potter fanfiction, and in Harry Potter fanfiction, old Moldyshorts usually ends up shafted. Difficult, indeed...

"Will Ron Weasley ever know love, apart from Flossie, his inflatable rubber sheep?"

In all honesty, Flossie deserves better.

"You'll find out soon!"

Last updated in March 2008. 'Nuff said.

Respecfully inclining head,

Lingus Lubricius Sphincter.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
Stupid moronic writers with out brain is what the shit hole call story is, why don't you take your stupidity amd thmor stupid follower elsewhere. Anyway as all stupid stories they are dead as you