Reviews for Ten things that never happened on Barney Miller
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
These are all funny, How about Mork & Mindy - Mork ends up being assigned someplace else to observe hmanity. They bring him in after some very weird stuff, maybe in a grocery store trying to "free" the eggs? (Yes, most action happened at the 12th but there could be some outside.)
Susan Hilton chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Loved it, but you need a spell checker. It's "hoping" not "hopping". The Easter bunny does the hopping.
mynamemattersnot chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Strange. Flying? Cool enough but things I've never seen before on TV. Thanks for giving me a refference. I'd be sure to watch it. I liked it, but neither loved or hated it.
jennifer ryan chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
lOVE IT!
Velocity-9 chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Being a fan of superhero stuff, I enjoyed The Flying Nun as a kid because this cute little woman(another childhood tv star crush) coulf FLY!...and some time at very HIGH speeds! What fun! Everyone was in character in all stories(I assume there will be more due to your title-10) except for sister Bertrille,. She seemed very mousy and boarderline histerical. I think she would act more like she were trying to fix everything. I seem to remember that she often tried to repair the wacky situations, most times. Just my opinion.

Her brief flirt with Wojo(and the Reverand Mother's reaction...) was dead on! While the young sister might not have have shared a flirt, he definately would have.

This was good writing!

I hope you check out my stuff on this sight. I'm particularly proud of my 'The Lone Ranger vs Dracula' Its short one & I base my character on Clayton Moore, Jay Silverheels, Mary Steenburgen(yes, You read that correctly!) & mostly Bela Lagosi. Plz, look under V for Velocity-9.
Velocity-9 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Hi, again. That was good! I think Haney is about to get his! I like the Pettycoat Junction tie-in. I had a crush on the brunnette as a kid. Dark eyes and all. Where was I?

By the way, I forgot to mention You nailed SCANLON dead on! I love hating that guy!
Velkocity-9 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wish I could remember how to log in...Hey, that was great! I understand why you didn't complete the story. I intend to do some stuff with The League of Extrodinary Gentlemen.. some day. I never really have time to fanfic anymore. THANK GOD I have a steady(?) job. Thats why the L.E.G. idea is probably a bit late...;) I intend to show the meetings & the foes the will take on. But thats it. I look foward to your G-E installment.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I like the ideas of the story, especially the first chapter. However, I was surprised that you chose to write in present tense (Wojo feels) instead of past tense (Wojo felt). The spelling errors distracted somewhat from the flow of the story. Double check the homophones next time: you're/your, there/their/they're, feels/fills (OK, not technically a homophone there). Still, promising. Are eight more chapters planned?