Reviews for Anonymous Hero
Shire Fey chapter 58 . 5/19
I am sorry to see this story go, but i understand not every story works out the way we hoped.
WRose chapter 58 . 7/24/2014
rip dumb to pieces
WRose chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
the damd nechlace is killing her
like dumbl
DarkRavie chapter 58 . 6/27/2014
Great chapter. I really like your story and look forward to reading what happens next.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 55 . 3/23/2014
There is a person on here who's screenname is PairingsMatter, and I have to say truer words have never passed my screen. You have a brilliant story here but truthfully, no amount of amazing writing can overcome a disliked pairing, I understand that you wish to keep it a secret but in doing so you make a people wary. We readers have a "Why read it if it'll just turn against my preferences" way of looking at stories. You will probably have a slow but steady increase in readers over time, but most will just bookmark this and come back to it every once and a while to see how its progressed.

I dunno just seems to me that revealing the pairing will increase readership

Just my two cents

I thank you for sharing, and I wish you well in your writing.
DarkRavie chapter 55 . 3/23/2014
Great chapter. This story daws you in and leaves you wanting more. I can't wait to read what happens next.
The Potters of the Future chapter 52 . 1/27/2014
dumbledore's a manipulative fool
Serpent91 chapter 52 . 1/5/2014
So he wanted to see if he was going to be a rebel. Or some such. Well written story!
DarkRavie chapter 52 . 12/28/2013
Fantastic chapter. I like this story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Guest chapter 49 . 9/23/2013
Well written. I feel sorry for Harry/victor. In any story, there seems to be so many hardships in store for him.
DarkRavie chapter 49 . 9/20/2013
Another great chapter. You are doing a superb job with this story. I really like it and look forward to reading what happens next.
Serpent91 chapter 48 . 9/10/2013
Very well written! Quite a few good chapters all at once. But one review. I like the work you put into this story. It is well written with a nice flow and a very clear red line throughout. Well done.
Shelleykids chapter 48 . 9/8/2013
with how short your chapters are. there not chapters at all. it like reading a glimpse of a story, then you have to reread it to understand it. after 6 years I think I am done trying to enjoy this story..
Griffin Raven chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
Wondering why Dumbledore isn't putting more effort if searching for Harry Potter unless he knows more about his whereabouts than he's told his staff or the Order. Victor is the only name that the boys know the name that Jesse who took care of him named - so its not like the kid lied or anything like him being Harry Potter - nah!
Griffin Raven chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
How will Victor pay the school fees for Hogwarts or is there some kind of fund to help these children because I don't think Remus would have money to do this himself. I'd have thought the last war in the wizarding world would have left quite a lot of orphaned children. Victor is clearly a wizard so one or two of his parents or grandparents much have been. Sure'll they be \ wizard potion to trace Victor's family line or a gringotts - but I suppose they'd need evidence. I do wonder just when Victor's name appeared in the students attendance register at Hogwarts?