Reviews for Anonymous Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
wow that accent is really annoying
Sakura Lisel chapter 43 . 7/16/2015
The old coot has to be kidding. So what if Victor USED TO BE Harry Potter? He's been Victor Vauxhall WAY LONGER than he's EVER been Harry Potter. So what just because his OLD identity has been 'discovered', the old coot thinks Victor is going to just stop using the ONLY name he's EVER answered to, just because HE says so and 'return' to using a name that's unfamiliar and foreign to him just because people who mean NOTHING to him want expect him to?
Sakura Lisel chapter 33 . 7/16/2015
Jesse's parents have to be kidding. So what if she's there daughter? Depending on how old she was when she found Harry as a baby, up to now, she's well past the age where she has to do ANYTHING they want her to do anymore. She doesn't have to go with them if she doesn't want to, especially since she's now a 'married' woman to Remus who as her 'husband' has more of a say about what happens to her than THEY do. *lol* Though HOW did they find out where she was? Who contacted them after she was admitted to the hospital?
Shire Fey chapter 58 . 5/19/2015
I am sorry to see this story go, but i understand not every story works out the way we hoped.
WRose chapter 58 . 7/24/2014
rip dumb to pieces
WRose chapter 34 . 7/23/2014
the damd nechlace is killing her
like dumbl
DarkRavie chapter 58 . 6/27/2014
Great chapter. I really like your story and look forward to reading what happens next.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 55 . 3/23/2014
There is a person on here who's screenname is PairingsMatter, and I have to say truer words have never passed my screen. You have a brilliant story here but truthfully, no amount of amazing writing can overcome a disliked pairing, I understand that you wish to keep it a secret but in doing so you make a people wary. We readers have a "Why read it if it'll just turn against my preferences" way of looking at stories. You will probably have a slow but steady increase in readers over time, but most will just bookmark this and come back to it every once and a while to see how its progressed.

I dunno just seems to me that revealing the pairing will increase readership

Just my two cents

I thank you for sharing, and I wish you well in your writing.
DarkRavie chapter 55 . 3/23/2014
Great chapter. This story daws you in and leaves you wanting more. I can't wait to read what happens next.
The Potters of the Future chapter 52 . 1/27/2014
dumbledore's a manipulative fool
Serpent91 chapter 52 . 1/5/2014
So he wanted to see if he was going to be a rebel. Or some such. Well written story!
DarkRavie chapter 52 . 12/28/2013
Fantastic chapter. I like this story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Guest chapter 49 . 9/23/2013
Well written. I feel sorry for Harry/victor. In any story, there seems to be so many hardships in store for him.
DarkRavie chapter 49 . 9/20/2013
Another great chapter. You are doing a superb job with this story. I really like it and look forward to reading what happens next.
Serpent91 chapter 48 . 9/10/2013
Very well written! Quite a few good chapters all at once. But one review. I like the work you put into this story. It is well written with a nice flow and a very clear red line throughout. Well done.