Reviews for Winter Solstice
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Elladan is so sweet and Estel is so cute.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is so adorable! You should do a sequel with what they do the rest of the day!
fjfsdjl chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I'm glad this fic showed little Estel with a personality of a little child. I have just read another fic where 4 year old Estel acted way too mature for his age. (How many 4 year olds call their mothers mother instead of mama?)
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Awwww, that was so sweet! Especially the giggling and waking Elrohir. So adorable. I loved it.
jlskjj chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is such a sweet story. I like how you made little Estel act like a little child. I've read stories about Estel having a personality of a much older child or teanager.
arwwweeeeen chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Arwen: Ada, I don't want to marry Aragorn. I don't love him anymore.

Elrond: But, you gave up your imortal life for him.

Arwen: I know, but I love somebody else now.

Elrond: Who?

Arwen: Grima Wormtongue

Elrond: What?

Elrond wakes up from his nightmare.
mean arwen chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I don't love you anymore Aragorn, I love a dwarf named Gimli, no I love a man name Grima, no I want to marry an orc
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
A great story. Very well written.
elf father chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Estel, you are supposed to be a mature leader of dunadains. Act like it.
elf mother chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Estel, stop acting like a child.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Little Estel is so cute! I want to hug him and squeeze him! I've read a lot of little Estel stories, but this is on of the best. Thanks a lot for a delightful read!
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Aww, so sweet! I want more!
iko chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
that was really cute. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you :)
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Aww! Estel is just too cute.

/“Dan!” Estel had forgotten his pretense and instead was now reaching for him, asking for a hug which Elladan had not the strength nor desire to withhold./

Elladan is such a great brother. Elrohir is going to be in a wonderful little surprise when he wakes up.
faramiriel chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
so cute! fluff makes me happy!