Reviews for All In The Name Of Water
Colorslander chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This story is hilarious, and every one is written in character. Brilliant.
StormOfTheNorth chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Ah ha ha ha! EPIC BRILLIANCE once again. You never fail to amuse, inspire, and amaze. I adore your take on each of the characters.

“What? Oh, no, of course not. Sewing would be an insult to my masculinity!”

“Oh please, Vaan. Your hair already does that for you.”

Perhaps my favourite part XD

Cheers for BalAshe too! If possible, could you please write a story about them? Ah... Cuz you're so good at writing :D

Keep up the awesomeness!
A.R. Carpenter chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
You and your stories are going to kill me dead. When I got to the part about Basch maybe or maybe not drinking his own pee I nearly had a stroke from laughing so hard. I don't know how you made everyone in this game hilarious, but I love it. I'm so looking forward for any more FF12 stuff you write.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
haha! this was so funny :D

after some exam revision following the reading of your other Penelo-centric fic, i read this. i think it's a good way to unwind, so i'll be moving onto the next Penelo fic soon! she's fast moving up the character-fave list after reading these (i even found myself feeling fond of Vaan after this story!)

there were some definite parcels of giggles in there, but i forget exactly where... needless to say pretty much every one of Vaan's screw-ups were hilarious

i love the fact that Ashe was the one who made Penelo's new outfit too! SQUEE! that was so cute, and Penelo never even knew... oh, and i definitely prefer Penelo's trousers as hot pink to red. clever how you noticed the colour similarity between them and Ashe's old... 'skirt' (i love the humour about Ashe's old wardrobe too!)

as that's the second story of yours i read and love, i'm thinking i'll put you on my favourite author list but first... i have to read another of your fics~!
CrimsonPromise chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This story is hilarious!

I've read it a few times and it's never fails to make me laugh.

“I did not,” Vaan huffed. “It’s just that she insists on walking around the city all bundled up like she’s ready to hike up Mt Bur-Omisace or something. Would it kill her to show a little more skin?”

“...Yes, I’m sure that conversation went well.”

LOL! My favorite part. I can imagine Tomaj dead panning that.
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That was good. It was well written and very enjoyable. I loved how it was in Vaan's pov too.
LaZyEnErGeTiC chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
HAHAH! this is one of the funniest fic i've ever read!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
And we had fun reading you write as Vaan. M... Penelo in "swishy" pants. You do set the imagination on fire don't you?

Pun is possibly intended.
Qwi-Xux chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This is probably my favorite Vaan/Penelo piece ever. The humor is fantastic. There are so many, many lines that had me cracking up, and if I posted them all, this review would be hugely long. It was beautiful how you wrote Vaan and Penelo, though, and Vaan being his usual snarky self, but the way he looked and the way his posture was showed how much he cared about and worried for Penelo.

The way he carried her (like a sack of potatoes, LOL!) to Ashe's and then dropped her in the fountain...priceless! I absolutely adored Ashe in this story, how she took care of Penelo and made her clothes (her "I'm decorating!" was WONDERFUL! So was her yelling at people about water in Rabanastre, and her telling Vaan, 'oh, please. Basch will hunt you down and eat you for supper if you so much as lay a finger on me'. :D :D :D)

I loved the part at the end with Vaan trying to learn how to properly hold a woman, and just wanting to call it a day and eat the potatoes instead. ;)
kidscanfly chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I've never read fanfiction as homorous as yours. Great job :)
Krabby Patties chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Amazing! I loved it.

Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies,

ЖЯдβБΨ ۹Ǻ†ŧỊی
RJJJ chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
How cute! Vaan is clueless isn't he? As you can see from my name I'm more of a Penelo/Balthier fan nevertheless, I think this is one of my favorite Penelo/Vaan fics.
Vanguard013 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Extremely entertaining. It's not very often that a story makes me laugh out loud. I could read it again right now and enjoy it just as much as the first time. Great job! _
Childhood Aspirations chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was hilarious! I love it; PeneloxVaan. Squee! And BalthierxAshe, of course... And yes, Vaan is just that mentally challenged, isn't he? But it was cute that he was concerned about Penelo. I loved it.

-C.A.
fantasyblade88 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Skillfully written story, just excellent, and humor and comedy is always the best way to go