Reviews for Walk On Water
MeinNameIstHase chapter 7 . 2/11
A most promising start. Geniuses always have their own problems, don't they.
apolloprincess94 chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
please update : ) it's really good don't aboundon it
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
AMAZING! Please continue this work of art!
Obscured Angel chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
great story and beautifully written.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
This story is brilliant! I really like Harry in this, I hope you write again sometime. It'd be a shame to stop this here.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
It's almost shameful that this story hasn't been completed. Would love to see how it plays out. We seldom see Dumbledore so completely out of his league in regards to others; and this Harry easily has him outclassed.
dragoncreators chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
aww! did you have to stop? keep going!
purple sky always chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
I can see Harry being friends with Neville. He will be there to curb his more clumsy tendencies.
so perfect it hurts chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Oh. Perfect.
This story is amazing! Are you still writing for it? You haven't updated since 2008.
Please do. Honestly, the brilliance of this story... *shakes head*
- SPIH
sunneedee chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
this fic is AMAZING! please please update soon!
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Sammiieeoo chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
NOOOOOOO! This is an awesome story! PLEASE PLEASE continue it!
wynnebat chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
I love the characterizations in this story, especially of Harry. I hope you do eventually update this story because I've enjoyed it very much.
Lisa1312 chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
I know you havent written in a long while but please please write more! It is original and really update!
purehearts22 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Oh. My. God. This is amazing! Best story ever! I love it! No words can describe how super amazingly awesome this story is. I don't ever know what to say it was so amazing. Please, please, PLEASE update soon!