Reviews for His Hopes
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I never read this one it is sad
knn chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
that was so sad. i loved it though.
Breanne Clearwater chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I am tearing up right about now. That was terribly sad. D: But, it was well written.
KpopVIP chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
umm.. . .why are all of your story endings f* #ed up?HOWEVER they are all typing!
NubianGoddess chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Aw~! Poor Edward. One can only imagine what he went through during New Moon. I guess that why there are so many fan fictions about it no? Any who... This was very good. Keep up the good work.
Samji chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I loved it. short and very sweet.
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Really nice. I love that internal struggle you have going on. Great job. The ending was fantastic.
La-Mer-De-Lune chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I'm crying. I'm not kidding. I'm CRYING! Sko sad. I'll add it to my favorites!
tu es mon ame chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow. The ending was really powerful. I loved how even when Edward claims he doesn't believe in a God for 'his kind', that he still prays. And, that at the end, when his wish isn't granted, that he knew all along it wouldn't happen.
Angelic Messenger17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
ok yeah..now i want to cry

it never ceases to amaze me how much love there is between edward and bella

and i like to hear that he was thinking about her when he was gone...lol..though i know he was, so i guess i should say i like to know what he was thinking while he was gone!
Muff'Nbutter chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
oh gosh... i love how you ended it... thanks for an original one shot hahaha
Tori chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
It was sad,but I loved it.I am not a Edward hater,but this is somthing he mite shoud write more,mabe about Edward and his thoughts wen he thinks Bella is Dead.
Troublesome Dragon chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
That was sad, Interesting to have him praying, sadder that she is crying.
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
aw that was so good Ithink I might cry. I do want to know though do you heat Edward or something? LOL just something that I had to ask. XD
Eternally Inspired chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That was really sweet...in a sad sort of way.

I enjoyed it.