Reviews for 10:26
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aw, very sweet.

~Mila
RoseTylerRun chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I don't usually like established relationship fics, but this one is beautifully written. As a reader, I got completely wrapped up in Kate's thoughts. This is remarkably in character, and I could actually picture this happening had twilight never been written. Thank-you for sharing this. :)
kjd612 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I just read your story and I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it and I'd love it if you wrote some more on this theme! I also really enjoyed the way your characters stayed true to their tv personalities. keep up the good work and write some more!
joykatleen chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Very sweet, nice descriptions, wonderful look into Kate's mind. Thanks.
Rainne chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This is a great story! Very tender and warm and happy. I like it.
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Aw, this was perfect! It was fluffy and sweet, but still somehow so perfectly "them" too! I really do think Kate and Gibbs are perfect together! :D And thinking of them having a baby together is...well I love it! Great ficcie, great writing, great job! :D
dg101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I deserve I good 'Gibbs slap'-I don't know how I missed your work-you really should continue to write!Thank you for the great story!:)

PS: For a good G/K stories you can look at NCIS Fan Fiction Archive ezboard, NCIS Fanfiction Archive or Friends of NCIS -ezboard.* runs to add you to my Author Alert list-sadly I don't have space in Favorite Stories list-blame the great Kibbs authors here:P*
Michi-Gibbs chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
that's a lovely fanfic. really like the way how you describe everything. The Kibbs pairing is absolutely great, I love it. The way Kate tells Jethro that she is pregnant is sweet and Jethros reaction is amazing 'our baby' ) lovely!

do you think that you write a continuation?

greets Shanahan

Semper Fi
moregoth chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Absolutely wonderful fluff! If you still want someone to read I'm happy to help, although I can't assist you with the grammar.
sam chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
loved it!
kmap chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Fantastic, love Gibbs & Kate. :)
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Im not much of a shipper, but I loved Kibbs! Great story.
meherm chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
hi, was it a oneshot cus I think it was really great and you could add more chapters to it..;

all the best and happy holidays

cheers
helen chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Loved it! You had perfect pacing. It was great that you didn't rush it... and let the story happen. It was really sweet. I would love to see more, please!