Reviews for The Goblin King and The Little King
lunarlaura chapter 1 . 3/2
Awwww! So cute!
tmwillson3 chapter 1 . 1/12
Awww... that was a lovely little bit! Just like Estel.
Just a Blank Space chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
3 loveeeeee this. 333
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I never would have thought of this, but this was great. Thank you for writing it.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was so cute!
Niabi chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Ya know what? That was really interesting. Short, but an interesting idea. Well written. I think I'd have fun reading interactions between Estel and Jareth as the years passed and Estel grew older, but it works as a oneshot, too.

Anyway, good job. :)
zoe alice chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That was really interesting. My favorite part, however, has to be how well-spoken baby Aragorn is. ;)
Hiril Elfwraith chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Awww. This is just so darn cute! I can just see this happening too...

Funny about little Estel talking about the goblins (aka Orcs) that he knows, which are very very different than Jareth's little...interesting...subjects. :)
writertron chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
it's sweet _
Sensara chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Jareth? You stole Aragorn son of Arathorn? You are so lucky he's not an adult or he would whoop your butt.

This was really good!
Sulien1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh! This was absolutely [i]lovely![/i] I never would have thought of crossing Labyrinth with Tolkien, but this works absolutely [i]beautifully![/i] I also have to wonder if Aragorn ever used his gift from Jareth and whether he is going to send his own son and daughters to visit the Goblin King at some point, so that they can have such a pleasant fantasy to escape to when needed.

Hennaid n'i phent vain lin.
Lady of the Night chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Ohh, this is so sweet! I liked this a LOT. People should do this crossover LOTR Labyrinth thing more often. Anyway, this is WONDERFUL!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Great story. Sequel? :)
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Thank you for sharing this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Cute! Well done!

That was adorable! Though I'd love to read more!

...maybe in the days where Aragorn rules as King of Gondor? _