Reviews for Number One Priority
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Nice story. It's nice to see John portrayed in an more positive light every now and then.
MercerSPN chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was really cute! I like it a lot. Good job [:
twomom chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I love John! Always have. I just found this story and thoroughly enjoyed it. Love h/c Sam and big bro Dean. I really like the young Winchester stories also. You did a fabulous job! Look forward to reading more of your writings. Thanks so much.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
So sweet
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Nice little Wee!chester there. I really liked it; short, but sweet. It is nice to see a softer side of John.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Can I just say aw, this was so sweet. John wasn't the father of the year by any means but he loved the boys and that came through here. :0)

Like I said, I'm gonna work my way through your work- slowly but surely and I really look forward to it. :0)
Scriptive chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Very Sweet!

Good Job!
imissmymind chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Hey! Sorry I never got around to reviewing these. My favorites pages are how I normally navigate these things and they haven't been working and I missed this on the main page... I don't even know. But I'm finally reviewing now.

I have to tell you, the relationship between John and his boys has always been an intriguing part of the show to me, but something I get bored with if not approached in the correct light. I mean, some authors completely disregard the component of Dean having to be like a parent to Sam, as well as his brother and I think that is really an integral part of those relationships. I like how you approached this, though, with a component of worried-Dean, then the worried-John.

Secondly, I personally am more attached to the Dean-John, father-son relationship than I am the Sam-John one, based on the sole fact that there is much more of a partnership there, you know? But I think if approached correctly, there is so much potential in the Sam-John one, with all the conflict and layers that we only got a taste of on the actual show. I think you did well with this, capturing pre-rebelling Sam in a really cute moment.

Then the, "Where's Dean, Daddy?" just melted my heart, dating back to point one, because I'm the type of person who writes you reviews with multiple points in them. :)

Anyway, adorable with those adorable little Weechesters. Good piece of fluff with an underlying burst of substance, like it should be.
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw that was lovely! It's great to see John actually being a proper Father; in some fics he's so horrible, but I much prefer how you write him. Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Aw, whgat a sweet moment between John and hi baby boy-he actually put Sammy first this time!
Write-of-Passage chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
So sweet! It was really touching without being corny. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Really nice. The descriptions of how they were holding each other was really lovely stuff.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
See told you I would enjoy reading another one of your stories... loved this one too... look forward to your stories
pageavenue57 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
HEE Im glad you posted these, honestly some of your best stuff and for me to say i like weechester is an accomplishment :)