Reviews for New Hair
ladygris chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Lovely story! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Ronon in a more "domestic" setting rather than in his typical warrior mode. He's such a direct character, anyway, and having him get just a slight bit frustrated when he's explaining things to Jennifer was a wonderful touch.

And the ending. "I meant all of it." Such a wonderful way to end it. Great work!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was a great fic. I loved the little cultural details of courting and the time they spent getting to know each other with that one long conversation.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
hifield chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Wow! Great story! Love the rings in her hair. Very romantic!

Good Job!
seren23 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Oh wow I really loved this! I'm new to the SGA universe and am so in love with Ronon/Keller. This story was so lovely and full of quiet meaning. Very, very good.
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This has got to be my all time favorite R/K story I have read so far.. If only it was more than just a one part story but still my favorite!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Lovely fic. Loved the understanding and playfulness between them.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This story was really good. This would have made a really good, shy, courtship-y kind of story. Ronon trying to Court her, Teyla watching the whole thing and laughing at the obliviousness of the hopeful doctor.

Basically, your story only longer. (Because I already miss being wrapped up in this story).
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Great story. This was really sweet.
deal4321 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Really enjoyed the story. :-) Thanks for sharing it.
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
i love you storys! they are so cute!
Rac80 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
ok you write ronon/jennifer interactions very well. you understand that the small moments in life often say the most. good job.
Sorraia3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Interesting story. You may find it informative though, that people with dreadlocks do in fact wash their hair, regularly. It's a common myth that to create & maintain dreadlocks you just leave them be. This is called the neglect method(for a reason) and is strongly discouraged. In fact, proper maintenance requires frequent washing at least twice a week with a residue-free(cleaner than what most people use) shampoo. This helps the dreads lock even better and stay healthier.
kaneshirosan chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Very sweet!
Nytel chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh, this is so cute! I LOVE it! I've kind of played around in my head with the idea of what would happen if Ronon decided to cut his dreads, and the possibility of turning it into a RononKeller fic. I like the approach you took, especially the backstory you gave Keller. The details were what really made the story.

May I point out one thing though? There were a couple of spots in the story where Ronon's dialogue was kind of... stiff. It wasn't a big thing, but it was something I noticed. As a writer I know what sometimes we tend to miss these things completely unless someone else points them out to us.

Thanks for the nice story. If I have time later I'll try and check out your other ones.
mandena chapter 1 . 12/26/2007