Reviews for The Tree of Knowledge
RivalsAreAllies chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was my first trip into the HDM FanFic Section, and I have spent a long day, reading, reviewing, and retaining a lot of good, bad, and ugly FanFic in this section. I must say, though, this is one of the better FanFics, much better. Good work and writing so far.

I will have to catch-up on this story at a later time, however, because, unfortunately, I'm behind on my own FanFiction. ...But, rest assured, that I will finish this great story.

There were a few grammatical and syntactical errors here and there, but it was never so much that it detracted from the flow of the story.

I enjoy your concise and clear writing style. It gets the point across, without to much overhang.

Keep up the good work.
Sowmya chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
it's a great plot. i always wanted to see them get back together.

Great work, keep going. I hope you'll continue with the story.
ThePaperKnot chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
really good. (:
Flame Ride chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
R u ever gonna finish this story! I want more! Please?
princessgirl101 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
could you please write more i love you story!update it soon!
Alihandreu chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
GAH! WHY DON'T YOU WRITE MORE? I love the first 4 chaps. where's the rest? That's so sad that their love has been tainted now :-( I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
fireylight chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! (:
Momo chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
AH! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS FIC! It's one of the best in this fandom I've ever read. Please please update son and be sure to put a lot of LyraxWill moments!
DOTMW chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Clever, Very Clever. Don't keep us waiting!
mpkio2 chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
OMG! YOU FINNALY UPDATED!

I ALMOST GAVE UP IN THIS STORY!

Best His Dark Materials fanfic ever!

The apple on the tree had a snake near it - just like with Eve and the snake in the bible! Nice reference! But whats different with Lyra and Will, now that they tasted the apple? I didn't trust that apple anyaway!

Plese update now! Don't leave us hanging!
Staccato Rhythm chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
First there was the Fall of Adam and Eve, now lay place for the Fall of Will and Lyra. I do hope that this ends happily.

Slán

Vanille Strawberry
Staccato Rhythm chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
Amazing. Simply amazing. Dearly hope you continue.

Slán

Vanille Strawberry
mpkio2 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Awesome story!

Best HDM fanfic I ever read! :)

U r a gr8 writer!

Please, please, please update; It's too good to wait for!
mistress haruka chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
I've been looking for a good HDM story since the movie turned DVD. I just love HDM. I read the first book back wheh I was in high school and I was so hooked. I'd like to see how your story continues with the tree and the whole opened ended thing the Pullman wrote about the republic of heaven. Your story is really helping my need for a happy ending. keep writing!
loveable-spazz chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
aw...P that was really cute. yay! i'm glad they have reunited. w00t! (lol)

eagerly waiting for the next chappie (you better not take that long)