Reviews for Naruto Ultimate: Blood Oath
Is he turning into what I think he is (hint: Resident Evil Revelations)
Lost Echo 135 chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
you... are... fuckin badass
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Hakus last name is yuki or you could use momochi from zabuza
kenechi okeke chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
shadow element attacks
Guest chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
next chapter
Next chapter please!
markymark chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The fight seen reminds me of the fight in final fantasy advent children between cloud and sephiroth. pretty good, really like it.
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
out of all of them shikamaru can become the most dangerous because hes a no life king like aliucard was not on the same level of power as well alucard was alive far longer and devoured millions but your really over exagerating the angeluses power dude the darkness was always stronger because no matter how much light there was always a speck of darkness to snuff it out thats also a line jackie said to the angelus before he screwed up her newest host
Ultmate whirlpool chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Nice fic its just Im not going to read it at once because I don't read and anime and to much magnas and such
Data chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is, in my opinion, one hidden gem that will proably never be updated unfourtiantly. I'm looking forward to how Naruto influences history or who he encounters. This could have been like the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen's Orlando with Naruto encountering great heroes from myth and literature and figures from history history; like Oddyseus, Merlin, and Teddy Roosevelt. In fact, I was wondering if the fictional characters would have our timeline diverge from our own. Like, for example; someone else colonizing North America, or the Saxons winning the Battle of Hastings. I really hope you update Blood Oath.
baldorarbanus chapter 21 . 3/22/2011
Great Fanfic; cool story line, and I like the fact that this will have a actual immortal Naruto. For inspiration with the Immortality, I reccomend reading Jean-Pierre Pecau's 'the Secret History' Graphic Novel Omnibus. As, Naruto is up and about for over a thousand years; and so is Sasuke; adn who knows who they run into across the Millenia.

A question though; what do you plan for the future of this? I mean, which Time Periods will you focus on? The Roman Empire, with the Gods and everything running around; the various periods during the Dark Ages; the Victorian Era... Etc. A word of advice, don't restrict yourself to just Edo Japan; I reccomend visiting Time Periods and fictional storys that aren't visited very often; like have him get involved in the Arabian Nights, fight in the Crusades, the Sixty Years War, have him wander around the World during the Victorian Era and have him meet Allan Quartermain, Randolph Carter, Billy the Kid, etc.

But; if you really want to get interesting, have Naruto live int eh Fiftys and, it's like one of those classic Pul Novel's; with Robots, Rockets, Aliens, P.I.'s and Decetives, the Mafia, etc.; and have Naruto travel to Mars at one point. Or, have him in the Victorian Era, get litterally 'Shot in a bullet' to the Moon like the Classic Vernes Tale. I wonder what would happen if Naruto traveled to Mars and met John Carter of Mars; Edgar Rice Burroughs hero of the 'Barsoom' Series. I think a pulpy Atom-Punk, Raygun Gothic, 1950's and 60's would be unique in the good kind of way.

Just saying, making this a 'league of Extradornary Gentlemen' styled Story would be awesome.
Diamon Sven chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
"The "Scythe Sword" idea came from the sword Naruto holds on the cover of Manga Issue #20... It's a red sword with a short scythe and long red tassel coming from the hilt."

mi not an avid naruto fan so i had to look it up, got to say that's a nasty looking toy he's got there... i want!
Jaraiya's apprentice chapter 21 . 6/11/2010
U have ridiculous imagination and writing talent. I've re many of ur stories. I simply don't have th proper words to describe what you do. I commend you, and dearly hop that you continue this story.

Thanks for listening *bows at the waist*,

Jaraiya's aprentice
Kamen Rider Gaim chapter 13 . 5/12/2010
so will Naruto get Ayame AND Hanabi?
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
carcturus334 chapter 14 . 11/24/2009
it all fits in!

nemesis,a group of spec ops,sakura,the hive

its resident evil!