Reviews for Future Meets Past
Sailor Ra chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
I like it! Write something when they meet again! It should go in the Sailor Moon crossovers section. I love it! I hope you write something to this!
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 1/24/2005
I LOVE THE STORY PLZ PLZ UPDATE IT SOON!
Lily chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
Oh this is so cool! please continue!
animegrl15 chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
This really was a sweet story. I mean it wasn't long or anything but it was just so cool! I usually like long stories but for this, I'll make a exception. N. , I'm about to read your sequel next! I'm sure it will be just as good!
Resilient K chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
Wow... that was depressing - yet, touching, I loved it, I feel bad about Kuronue dying, he was such an interesting guy - poor Hota-chan and Kurama, I really do think they look pretty good together - looking forward to your sequel. Though, there were some noticable grammar mistakes in there - but still readable - just check for them next time - yup? Anyways, great story - when I read this, I never thought this would be tragic, and then I found out it was... beautiful though, matches greatly with their time and age. (_
RBMIfan chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
This is officially the best SMYYH crossover I've ever readWith the possible exception of one that I can't seem to find anymore-_-I vote for a sequal!I don't know about a title...I'm not good at those .
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
Whoa. I have seriously been sitting here for the past six chapters with my eyes wide open and really shocked. This has been quite a ride! I loved it! Could ya write a sequel, d'ya think? Not romance, though. just good fluffy friendship! I don't really like romance that much, but if you have it that way, I'll read it just the same! _ Buh-bye!
Libertystar chapter 6 . 8/22/2003
have them meet!have them meet! PLEASE!
Lunearia Mayonaka chapter 6 . 8/7/2003
I have an idea for a new title, if your still taking them that is. It's kinda corny but, what about "In a Life Since Past"? Oh well, I love the story though, now I'm going to read the sequal.
Coffeetailor chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
You should continue and have them meet up again. I like this story.
mai-ly chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
i like this story!i have the same zodiac sign like saturn and she's my favorite scout.
aquafina rain chapter 6 . 5/19/2003
This was so sweet... ;_; And the song Solitude By The Window from Noir fits exactly with it. *was listening to that* x3 Anyway, it was a sweet adn adorable write...
Eo chapter 6 . 5/9/2003
good work i love it and i would love a sequel to read so please make one. Eo
Psyche chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
I have a suggestion for a title: "Past Lives Intertwined." Also, if/when you make the sequel, could you make it that Kurama & Hotaru, when they reunite, end up having a romantic relationship? I would absolutely LOVE to see a Kurama/Hotaru or Yusuke/Hotaru fic. In this case, please make the sequel Kurama/Hotaru romance, PLEASE! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF YOU HAVE THEM MEET BACK UP BUT STAY FRIENDS, SINCE THEY DON'T HAVE ANYONE IN THEIR HOME DIMENSIONS!
anonymous chapter 6 . 3/7/2003
quite a story you got here. truth is i liked it and am now requesting for a sequel and about the title? how about "memories" or "stories to tell" whatever, those are just suggestions. it's really up to you whether you will use it or not. ; Please please make a sequel coz i'm really curious what will happen next.-anonymous.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »