Reviews for Fortune's Child
Naughty Severus ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Lol and what a Snape wants he gets! Lol! I loved it!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
An intesresting AU... Well done, great !
Rika100 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh wow, nice fic. I really like it. _
TheBadBlackBunny chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Sorry thought I should tell you that Jane Eyre was written by Charlotte Bronte, it's a common mistake. Otherwise I loved the piece! As I always do with your stories
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
wow

great

sad ending :(

but fantstic writing style, absolute briliant

Madame Minuit12
maggie2mw chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
O well done, I love the way you tell your story. you are the best !
Dunkel Blut chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Oh my God, it's so touching! T_T I really loved the setting. ( change of context) Highly original! And the story is so cute!

Bravo really!

-x-

Dunkle Blut
me chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
You are so- You are a magnificent writer. And I envy you for it. But I am also thankful for your presence on this- this hell we call home. That story was amazing, and it left me begging for more, so... please! More! Write a sequel or SOMETHING!
Ash chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
OMG I love that story. It has been a while since i have read a really good fanfic of Harry and Sev. You have go to make a sequel. I would be sad if you didn't.
mnemesysfr chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
It's really a beautiful story. I do hope than someday, they will meet again.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
XD This story is intoxicating itself. You've done a wonderful job here, picking out which bits from Jane Eyre and Taming of the Shrew to slip in and weave together. Careful, subtle, I couldn't help grinning each time I picked up on a reference. And yet, this story is still clearly -theirs- because Harry is as he might have turned out, wild, angry, impulsive, earnest, too old for his years, and Snape is as he always has been, cutting, self-deprecatory, bitter if pragmatic, and gloriously human. It is unique, intriguing, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
PhoenixThestral chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Very good story. Though I would have wanted them to stay together, I think the ending you gave to it was more fitting.