Reviews for the end's not near
fatedtopretendd chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
All of these were perfect, beyond perfect and so so much better than the show. Frankly I'm still not over it
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh gosh, this was just so perfect. Every single one of them is 1000% better than how they ended. Guh, still not over it. This was lovely.
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
i don't know which of the five was better. there was this part of me that had to go with her being alive in the airport. i remember being so excited that maybe he would have another chance with her. i remember being so pumped when i saw that friggin' pink sweatshirt. i remember being so broken when i realized they'd punked me. i remember really thinking that that was the moment i would forever i resent taylor's existence. haha.

then there is another part of me that picks him waking up in the hospital. when she died i was so sure that the season would pick up and she would really just be in a coma. i was just so sure. i was just so disappointed when it turned out i was wrong.

i guess it would for me have to be her coming back from greece. i always loved that line "who are you?" "whoever you want me to be?" it's the reason the mallpisode is my all-time favorite.

as someone who to this day still loves the hell out of the oc and the ryan/marissa dynamic this was just what i needed. you killed the hell out of it.
ryanmarissaforever88 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aw, that is so great! I love it so much! I am not okay with Marissa dying either, haha, I was heartbroken. So far, my main muse is Ryan's pain after she dies because I still can't believe that she died. I love your "five alternate endings" they are all so creative and great! Wow, I really wish that this was what happened [ Great job!
weasleyismyprince chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I WISH IT COULD'VE BEEN ANY OF THOSE ENDINGS!

brilliant story

x
charredred chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
lol, very good.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Aw, very well written. Especially the very last one...And the one where Ryan doesn't want to leave the AU because Marissa's alive...Ultimately, I can't help but feel tired and sad.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I loved all of those ending so much any time ryan and marissa end up together is a great ending i especially would have liked it to actually be marissa at the airport instead of kaitlin but you should make one of these a long story ryan and marissa belong together i love your writing even if you dont make any of these into stories your writing is amazing!
SketchyCord chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I like numbers 3 & 4 the best, this was nice to read. Sketchy
newportgirl22 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Those were amazing you should seriously consider making one of those a fic! And please dont let this be your last o.c story! your an awesome wroter!