Reviews for Under the Zanpaktoe?
AnimeGir15 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
whoa man. That ending killed me with laughter...huh...this was nice. I like it and once again the ending was awesome!
amehoshi141 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
...I feel sorry for Byakuya XD
Djulien chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
love the title usually i dont care 4 them escept this was creative...
PrussiaRox chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Poor Byakuya. This was a great story. I am going to ude it with my story but give you credit
BitterSweetNitemare chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
BYAKUYA AND RENJI! PLAIN EPIC!
princess chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
that ws funny. i feel sorry for byakuya
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Great great great crackfic! D Awesome!

*goes back to studying*

GD

xx
shinigamitales chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
.you know, I've read this story of yours a year ago but sadly, I don't have an account here back then. I remember laughing at random times during the day for three days cause of this! I really love it! I'm sorry the review came this late... and I hope you'll make more crack fics! thanks for the fun read!
love your fict chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
OMG that's very funny! you did an excellent job. ha haha. i cant stop laughing! byakuya and renji? OH GOD lol. keep writing, please! :) i love your ficts
Kuroi Amaya chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Oh my goodness I was laughing so much! Thumbs up for pure crack!
darkeyesgirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
aha poor renji and byakuya
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
LMAO! I really liked this! It had me literally laughing out loud...XD

"Chrismakkuh"...LOL

Good Job!
ichifan chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
genius that part at the end wea sure genius poor renji keep up the good fanfics
IchigoRukiaforever chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Man that was a classic! It was positively brilliant and not to mention hilarious! I really liked the Rukongai Message part! And the strawberry pie part, actually i liked pretty much all the parts! It was freaking brilliant i will say once again. Very, very creative! TEN thumbs up! I just showed this story to my cousin coz i couldn't stop laughing! She likes it too! Oh and btw, I loved you story "Hierarchy"!
soulterror chapter 1 . 8/17/2008