Reviews for Winter Wish
New chapters please and what will happen next.
Please update the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
make MORE!
XiaoXiaoTYY chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I really like the story. I wish you'd update it.
wintersubaki chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
i love this soo much, love their interactions, i can't get enough of please..
Sasuki Uchiha Uzumaki chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
& You shall update! D
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 7 . 10/29/2010
I love it! It's funny and awesome! please post a new chapter?-puppy eyes-
Lucy chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
I really like this story... it's quite cute. The only issue I really have with it is your own comments being inserted (e.g, in chapter 7, writing "(God! Did I really just type that!)") throughout the chapters instead of just at the beginning or end of a chapter in the 'author's note' bit. It's annoying, because even though they're lighthearted, it's distracting and I can't lose myself in the story with your comments and opinions about what's going on interrupting the reading. They're made even more distracting and annoying by the fact that you've written them in bold text. Like... I know it's probably tempting to write comments in as you go, but as a reader I'd like to form my own opinions about what's going on... and then read about others opinions if I want to, rather than trying to form my own while reading others. So no offence, but... yeah. Anyway, it is enjoyable apart from that. Hope you can update it again soon :)
The Unabiding Helios chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
WAAAAAHHH! *eyes sprkl in worshipingness* THT WAS AWESUM! Luv Luv Luv Luv Luv Luv Luv this story! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ update more! I wanna read it so bad! And plz let there be a good show of Sakura-bashing! I don't hate her but I dun luv her either, so Plz make it good! And r u gonna put in a little angst sumwhere? A good story has sum angst in it sumwhere, like when I cut my finger and there were no more bandaids left...;( it hurt...

ANYWAYS! PLZ UPDATE SOON ER OR LATER! I PREFER SOONER THO... CUZ I LUV THIS! 3
Sighcoe chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
heh... stupid sasuke, him and his big mouth... why would he say that? tsk tsk... yeah, i think naruto better leave them alone, then we'll see how much sasuke miss him and understand what he's really worth. He might as well go proposing to Sakura... gawd, I need an update though. Wonderful story, just a bit off with missing words here and there, but nothing major.
The teller of a broken romance chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
continue
kyothefallenkit chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
interesting X3
melissaaax3 chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
aww the yaoi starts.

can't wait for the upate.

- - melissax3
nettesethdrix chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
what! where's the next chapter? just when things are starting to get good! better pick yourself up and update this chapter, pronto! it's been 2 years already, Tsubaki's Apprentice. I'm sure you have a new computer by now..
NotANoun chapter 9 . 3/7/2009