Reviews for The Longest Night of the Year
Sweet!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
It's good.
Chas54 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I like it very much! And it's about time too!
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Another nice one. And I like fuzzy jumpers.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I love it. I love it. I love it.
martin chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
great story.

I am continuing to wish that you will reconsider your plans of stepping back. keep up the good work(please).
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
::snickers:: I love it, well done!
Jess13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Okay, I know I told you this already when I did the beta, but I can't help saying it again. I'm glad you addressed that bit of hesitation of Sam's when Daniel asked her "the question" in Fallen. I thought it was just me who'd noticed it in the episode. ;) Your portrayal of Daniel and Sam's discovery of feelings for each other, and especially their follow through on such feelings, is very realistic. Nice and slow, and gradually building up. And of course, can't do without the nice little touches like Sam having Daniel's favorite cookies for him. *grin*

Great job with this story! It was a pleasure beta'ing it for you. :)
J. Bredin chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Very sweet an wonderful as usual :) And I agree with below, a little different than you usually write. It was good for a short little fix. Angst takes up so much time. hehe.
Terelou chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I liked it, it was a little different than you normally write. I missed the humor, but I know this story didn't need that, so...I liked it.

In the meantime, how is Thrae doing?

Jess, good job as guest Beta.
Entropic Cascade chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Such a fantastic story... :)
AnnaBee chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
*makes incoherent sounds of squee*
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Great story (I see you went with the one-chapter-tease-story again). I hope this means that soon we'll have a multi-chapter story of yours to sink our teeth in to.

Happy Holidays and happy writing,

Katie
Thraesja chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Well done, Ms Traces. Very cute.
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
lol. Brilliant. Read this on the way to the busstop this morning. I love the echo of Fallen with the candles. Daniel bringing the coffee back just reminded me of Bicentennial Man when the Robin Williams' character got Little Miss' granddaughter to fix something, just as an excuse to go there. lol.

Yay, go you!