Reviews for Legends of the Pirate King
Sleepy Lotus chapter 17 . 2/22
Or perhaps a bit of both—they were more enemies than friends, and yet always more lovers than anything else..."

So true!

I have hardly the words to tell you how much I'm loving this fic! Your prose is beautiful and insightful. Filled with poetry and wonder. And you know these characters inside and out!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 10 . 2/21
"You commandeered my ship without firing a single shot," Lester was saying, ashamed. "If you weren't so famous, I'd feel like a real wanker."

"You are a wanker," Jack returned with a grin. "And we're going to have some fun with the rest of the fleet. If that Gibbs would ever get back."

LMAO! Brilliant!

And OMG, what a heart wrenching ending! You know how to tug the heartstrings!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 9 . 2/21
Ah! Jack you spilled the beans! Lol. Another wonderful chapter! Jack Rackham is a good match for Jack Sparrow, loving this fic!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 8 . 2/21
Ah ha ha! Lmao! The French ruse was excellent! Loved the flashbacks too - so sweet and heartbreaking all at the same time!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 7 . 2/21
Ahhh! EPIC chapter! Love the shanties!

Broke my heart though when Lizzy went to dance in Vanes arms instead of Jack's! Love the drama you're building!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 5 . 2/20
Oh this is fun! Loving your rendition of Charles Vane!

"There was something magnificent about the first day of a journey. Something addictive and humbling, as though she were getting a fresh start on life every time. No wonder she found herself moving from place to place, unable to settle."

I adored this passage and I quite agree! :)
Sleepy Lotus chapter 4 . 2/20
Very nice! I was wondering if Jack could stand to sail on the pearl without being her captain. Impossible! Haha. I think Lizzy's right to watch her back though... You've illustrated so neatly how she's vulnerable to Jack in a way she is to no other. And Charles Vane? Nice!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 3 . 2/20
Bosom busting, yah! Lol. That was beautiful, so poignant and full of love.

"Jack kissed her. He couldn't help himself; she seemed to be speaking his own fears to him, and yet they both knew they were waiting for someone who would make staying worthwhile."

Loved that line! :)
Sleepy Lotus chapter 2 . 2/20
She was warm, and always softer than he imagined. Everything about her was full of contradictions; everything about her seemed formed just to please him, from the strength of her white hands to the sardonic line of her mouth. Jack didn't want to admit that she was forever beyond his reach, didn't want to admit that he had found one mystery he would never solve"

So beautifully written!

Entranced by this fic already, I love your version of Elizabeth the pirate King! I always thought it would be amusing if she ended up with the pearl.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 2/20
You can't start a pirate tale with 'Once Upon a Time'," Marta said reproachfully. "Start with 'One Dark and Stormy Night…'"

LOL! I love your writing! Great humor, epic timing, so many of your lines give me happy chills!
DNull0505 chapter 36 . 1/5
This was an absolutely fantastic story! I know you wrote it awhile ago but I loved it :)Very well written btw
Amazilia chapter 36 . 10/24/2013
What a great ending! The poem did it for me. Bravo!
Amazilia chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Gibbs was brilliant in this chapter! Loved it.
Sherlock Sparrow chapter 36 . 9/14/2013
The most beautiful story ever! I loved the way you created the story, the new characters and their lifes, especially, all the love you made Jack show to his loved one (that could be no one but Lizzie!). I hope you will write a lot more of Sparrabeth stories because I just loved the way you write: it's perfect! Now I'm going to read all of your other fanfictions! (sorry if the english is bad, but I'm portuguese)
StarGazer451 chapter 36 . 5/27/2012
I really, really enjoyed this. The plot was original and your style of writing was beautiful.