Reviews for Legends of the Pirate King
Amazilia chapter 36 . 10/24/2013
What a great ending! The poem did it for me. Bravo!
Amazilia chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Gibbs was brilliant in this chapter! Loved it.
Sherlock Sparrow chapter 36 . 9/14/2013
The most beautiful story ever! I loved the way you created the story, the new characters and their lifes, especially, all the love you made Jack show to his loved one (that could be no one but Lizzie!). I hope you will write a lot more of Sparrabeth stories because I just loved the way you write: it's perfect! Now I'm going to read all of your other fanfictions! (sorry if the english is bad, but I'm portuguese)
StarGazer451 chapter 36 . 5/27/2012
I really, really enjoyed this. The plot was original and your style of writing was beautiful.
I 3 CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow chapter 36 . 3/28/2012
this is just a beautiful, magnificent piece of writing! It is going on my list of favorite fanfictions; you should be honored. Its very hard to get on there! i luv this story SO MUCH! but you should do a sequal explaining how they escape their eternal fates and end up with eachother for eternity, and not different 'magical' beings. i dont like jack being in servitude t Calypso... and i think everyone whos read this story can agree by saying Will just not deserve poor lizzie!
Clever Lass chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Loved the song!
Zenappa chapter 36 . 7/9/2011
Omg I love this story!
mario901 chapter 36 . 6/1/2011
Excellent story, dare I say! I've recently started digging into this part of and I must say, you're one of the few authors whom I feel captures the essence of the characters. I'm glad you didn't turn Jack into a mushy romantic like some do, it's too much a drastic departure from his character, eh?. He's supposed to be a likeable douchebag and that's what he is in this story. Oh and kudos for making Lizzie into a tough pirate on the outside but still a girl on the inside. That worked wonders for me, my friend.
The Unmentionable chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
I do love your innovation with Jack's ideas- perhaps not so diverse and absolutely believable as the movie, but is intriguing to read about with your well-practiced grammar. If I may, though, sometimes your schemes test believability, e.g. when the Pirate King is allowed onto a Royal Navy vessel where there isn't a single crewman on deck. I think your story would reach full potential if you could patch that up. Thanks, and I encourage you to keep reading.

If you feel any need to message me, my alias is a naive writer in Rasengan21. Reading is the soul's release!
bluebell-uk chapter 29 . 11/13/2010
This is one of the first POTC fics Ive read and have to say I loved it.

One of Elizabeths lines from a previous chapter “Honor be damned when you've got Captain Jack Sparrow in your bed."

“Aye” says I :D
justadram chapter 36 . 10/29/2010
Wandered over here from LJ. This is really lovely. It is long and plotty and full of excellent Sparrabeth. I think your characterization is spot on and I like your take on how being the Flying Dutchman might change a person without making him fishy. It all seemed to make perfect sense.
Searching for Serenity chapter 36 . 10/18/2010
I absolutely loved this story! It was beautifully written, with a plot as complex as one of the movies. In fact, I think this story should be the fourth movie! Thank you so much for writing this!
DahSandwich chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
OMG! How can I ever say how good, no.

How fantastic, no.

How wonderful, no.

I just can't say how much I like yer story :(

i'm veery sorry for that.

KEEP WHRITING, MATE! ;p
DahSandwich chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Woohoow!

what a great story,

i don't know what to say ;o

Just keep writing (:

x
Quirky Del chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
The suspense and story are building at a good pace. I like how you're revealing just enough as each chapter goes on, giving the reader enough to be intrigued but too much so that everything is known too soon. This is really good, I'm having loads of fun reading it! )

Cheers,