Reviews for Noir
jayjrat chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Bravo! This is absolutely amazing! The characters were great both from the show and for the time period. The language was right on and the descriptions were perfect - I felt like I was there. My two 'complaints'
1) it is way too short, I want another 50 chapters with other cases
and
2) more Morgan-Garcia romance, but then I always want moore morcia ;) :p
foggymorning21 chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Wow..I just found this story and I absolutely love it! I could see this as an actual episode...like Garcia dreaming it.
onetreefan chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
so cute! i loved it!
Elizabeth Perry chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
I hate AU. I hate AU. I hate AU, having said that I love your story. You have a talent.

I had stayed away from reading this story becase of my hatred of AU (did I tell you about that already?)

Anyways, I decided to give this Morgan/Garcia story a chance because I'm going through a Morgan/Garcia drought. I believe all Morgan/Garcia shippers are going through the same drought.

From the first chapter I was hooked and I as I press the next button I can't believe that its about to be over. Any other AU stories you have up your sleeve?

Pretty Please!
Mirriam Q Webster chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
Perfect! Absolutely spiffy! I adored this fic! You got everyone into a believable role and you stayed true to the characters while transposing them into another era. I loved every second of it!
mabelreid chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
Yay... I'm glad Emily is in the clear. I like that the motive for the murder was alot like how Elle made her exit from the show.

Thanks for letting us know what happened to the various couples at the end. I'm not a fan of Emily and Hotch, but it worked for this story. Love the end for Reid and JJ, rich and happy.

Again love the style and the first person narration from Morgan. And that Garcia got her man in the end.
B-Elanna chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
sweet ending, at least I think it is the end.

I really liked the arguments Elle used to defend herself. Felt right, especially as she actually did kill that guy, for semi the same reasons in the series.

Cool ficcie!

Really enjoyed reading it :D
dayana82 chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
Squeegiggle! What a great final chapter! I knew it was Elle, yep, I did. *grins*

The way you told us what was going to happen with Emily/Hotch and JJ/Reid was so great! It reminded me of older crime movies which just makes that PI story perfect!

*bowing to your great way of writing*
Leigh59 chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
Great story thanks.
B-Elanna chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
Nice, still totally enjoying this fic :D

Am really loving the Garcia/Morgan relationship
mabelreid chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
Oh boy... who did they see at Rossi's?

I love JJ and Spencer trying to take the blame for each other. They are so cute in this story.

Penelope rules! I love that she stole that picture while the cops were distracted!

I am still loving this story!
dayana82 chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
I love Pen, yes I do! :)

And what a nice cliffie... Whom did he see? JJ? Emily? Senator Prentiss? Can't wait to read on and find out! :)

Great job, I especially loved how Derek put his arm around Pen at Rossi's - as if he wants to say: Stay back, she's taken! I loved it!
Leigh59 chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
“Ah, hell,” Pen exclaimed. My thoughts also. thanks more please.
mabelreid chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
I like the cat fight between JJ and Emily. I can't believe that her mother said that to her, but I guess if you take into consideration the time period, it isn't so surprising, but still makes me mad.

I like JJ rushing off to go after Spencer. Yes I think it's going to be a long night.

I really like this piece and hope to see more soon.
dayana82 chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Argh! I wanted that kiss almost as desperately as Derek! What a great chapter! I hope Pen and Derek figure out who's the killer soon because I don't have a single clue.

Poor Emily, why don't I feel sorry for her sleaze of a fiancée being murdered? But Pen's definitely right, she would be a good wife for Hotch.

And then poor, poor Spencer and JJ. I understand that she was completely upset and distraught!

And that sentence: Giving up on understanding the minds of women... Hilarious! ;) I totally go with that even though I am a woman...