Reviews for A Memoir of Pam Tanner
Piggerella chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Nice 1st story!
Megan edwards chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hi I'm megan and I wach full all the time. But I just have 1 questen what did full house mom die fram.y sise se died fram a ca
r acadent is that true
Hannah Pelletier chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of full house and did anyone see michelle riding again?
nessieblackfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was cute.
Puritina chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very cute. I liked it.
Pretty Persistent chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Very cool. I like the perspective. It's interesting and makes it fun. I could see myself doing something similar. Nice job. )
Me chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Good job with the flashback. We don't see a lot of CAmp Lakota...so they could have gone to where there were shells. Or, it could have been a different camp when she's 7. (Remember, her birthday is November so when she's 7 in the summer is actually before season 8.)

Your stories are getting longer, which is good. The flashback helped. maybe Abigail can talk about how she met Pam? Would she have been a babysitter? I can see that easily. We don't know what danny would have done had Jesse adn Joey had to work outside the home; maybe Abigail would be hired? Maybe you can make a story about that; that would be a good amount of conflict as you build to a climax, with them worrying about a solution, and then the resolution of J&J able to work at home.

(Personally, I understand the reasoning, character not fleshed out, but I think it wound up unlike Danny to look for a daycare center in season 1's episode where Joey quits comedy. He'd want something more personal, a home daycare or nanny. In the Chronology - at - which i helped put together, it's figured that that was only a temporary solution. They had a playgroup that rotated houses every week, so they wouldn't even have needed a center, but I figure one mother might have volutneered to take her full time but just had too busy a schedule the following week.)