Reviews for Cloud's Training
Wynter Spite chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
I love this story! It's so funny, I like the humor and the General and Zack's overprotective tendencies. I just adore it. And also, yes, Supernatural is very addictive. So true, my friend.
awesome guest xD chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Hai.. o; it would be awesomely amazing if you could maybe update? if Sephiroth didnt kill you? i love it by the way ;)
Itachiforever342 chapter 22 . 5/10/2011
This story has been awesome so far, and I haven't seen much of FFVII save the tutorial level of Crisis Core and Advent Children! I never knew Sephiroth had this side to him! I look forward to more from you!
Sajira chapter 16 . 3/3/2010
ohh, ohh, I want the recepie! please. i'm gonna call it Zack desert. or maybe fust Zack. then I can say 'i'm eating Zack' *munch munch*
RenoBites44 chapter 22 . 5/10/2009
XD lmao, this story is heaps funny! I have enjoyed every minute of the past few hours reading this, and I thank you sincerely… please update soon?

p.s. i was just wondering, will sephy and cloud ever… do... anything? D
DarkBombayAngel chapter 22 . 1/20/2009
I really like the story. It's really funny. -
Chakolit Chip chapter 20 . 11/29/2008
i wanna hear the other side of zack and sephs conversation! it sounds funny!
XxSweet-NightmarexX chapter 14 . 11/28/2008
Can I borrow Cloud's knife? I have a certain scientist I'd like to use it on... :insert hostile snarl here: Very nice chapter, I'm loving this story.

And it only makes me love Zack and Seph more! - Heck, it even lightens my opinions of Cloud.

Keep Dreamin'!

Sweet Nightmare
XxSweet-NightmarexX chapter 11 . 11/28/2008
I heard of this on DeviantArt, so I kinda...skipped to this chapter, and I'm glad I did! XD That was hillarious. And Seph, buttons were made for a reason, to be UNBUTTONED, of course. Leave it how it is, Zack. - And Seph is too sexy for a shirt. Why else would he be completely shirtless for the final scene of FFVII? Now, to rewind back through the chapters to the begining!

Keep Dreamin'!

Sweet Nightmare
LaurenceS chapter 13 . 10/6/2008
I bet Reno put sugar in it…

Are you kidding? I bet Reno put CRACK in it...
Crimson-Tears14 chapter 16 . 8/13/2008
'Feel the wall… It is the wall… You are the wall…' i nearly fell of my chair laughing when i read that! XD
Alatriel Evanstar chapter 22 . 8/3/2008
YES!YES!YES!YES! I finally logged in and checked this fic, and this chappie has been out for forever!(hits own head repeatedly)Twas a nice suprise. I shall continue in shouting yes. YES! YES!...
Heaven'sStorywriter chapter 22 . 7/8/2008
Oh wow an update.. how... LATE! lol but anyway great chapter as always. Made me laugh a few times.. but then all your chapters make me laugh. Kudos. Update more.. often lol. Oh and when Zack said that Sephiroth might light a nice little ring of fire around himself, I almost died laughing.
Damienthecat chapter 22 . 7/5/2008
FINALLY! I was losing hope of ever seeing a new adventure of Hyper Zack, Baby Cloud and All Mighty Sephiroth T.T I just love how you write XD I start laughing out loud and everyone looks oddly at me and if I make them read, they don't get it because they don't know the characthers. You have talent for adjectives XD Don't forget to post more!
DaemonSyndrome chapter 22 . 7/5/2008
Oh wow! I love how well you do the three of them. XD This fanfic is like an addiction to me, I am totally hooked! Please update soon. 3