Reviews for Questions and Answers
Dile chapter 1 . 10/10
So happy you updated ! I’ve re read all your fics like 10.0000 times I’m not kidding they are all marvellous ! Please update sooon please please !
Bernardus chapter 104 . 10/8
I am begging for more, please.
Ashlee chapter 104 . 10/3
I only came across this recently. September 2018. And I poured through absolutely everything I could! I'm so anxious to see what's next! Thank you so much for writing. Thank you for keeping the story going. Filling in what I've been wanting since reading JK's last chapter. Thank you for redeeming various characters.
LadyLilibet chapter 104 . 9/19
I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve read this series. Thank you for continuing to write, albeit sporadically.
I find such comfort in your world of Potter. It’s so lovely to be able to escape the real world with something magical.
jenn chapter 104 . 8/30
this story is incredible! I've read hundreds of fanfiction stories for HP over the past ten years and this is one of my top ten. I really feel like you've done an amazing job of carrying forward the characters post-war in a believable, in canon way- and you have matured harry, ginny, ron, Hermione into parents as I feel they would have done. I love the story lines!
Thank you for writing. I'm enjoying your story immensely. I know we're nearing the end as you mentioned you intend to end it when Rose, So and Scorpious graduate. I'm looking forward to seeing how you tie up loose ends.
MrsDelTaco chapter 104 . 8/9
I'm so happy this has been updated. I found this story last summer and got to Ch. 103 and was sad that it wasn't finished. Thank you for another great read. I love your writing, and how you have developed Rowling's characters. I actually like this a bit better than the Cursed Child, which I love, don't get me wrong but this is more believable. It just gives you the different spectrum of what if it was the other way around of Albus being in Gryffindor and Scorpius ending up in a different house than his father. I just love it and thank you updating this. I can't wait for more.
SWChica2005 chapter 104 . 8/9
Excellent update! I've been looking forward to a new chapter for awhile now and you didn't disappoint!
Mattis A Forti chapter 104 . 8/4
I am so happy that you updated, and hope the next update comes soon. This chapter had my stomach churning in anticipation!
Prongs chapter 104 . 8/2
I’ve been following your stories for many years. I just recently returned and reread everything after your last up date. I hope that you continue and finish the story! Keep up the good work!
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 104 . 8/3
Every chapter is so intense and so worth the wait.
LittleLegs21 chapter 104 . 7/26
I was SO happy to see you'd updated this story! Please please keep it coming - it's my absolute favourite here on FFnet. The post Hogwarts world you created is by far my favourite and most realistic that I have ever read. And I have read a fair few. Thank you for hours of entertainment!
I have been following this fan fiction since 2012 and it is still the most incredible post war fan fiction I’ve ever read, I have been waiting with baited breath for new installments and they never fail to disappoint me and continue to leave me satisfied but waiting for more.
Ano chapter 1 . 7/21
I just saw your update now and god i am so happy. Thanks. You made my day. :D
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 104 . 7/22
great scorpius's mother & the baby will be okay. great reading this chapie- missed this fic!
5,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »