Reviews for Questions and Answers
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 104 . 7h
great scorpius's mother & the baby will be okay. great reading this chapie- missed this fic!
thestral517 chapter 104 . 7/20
Thanks for posting. I really enjoy the story. Will be sad when it is over.
alykatxx chapter 104 . 7/19
It's been a year since I finished reading up to this chapter and I'm still desperately hoping that you'll come back and continue this :')
Peter chapter 104 . 7/12
Welcome back! I think you are the best fanfiction author for HP by far. Please keep Q&A going. Your interpretation of the Potter/Weasley/Grainger families after the Battle is second to none. More, please.
LightScribe chapter 104 . 7/14
Hooray! Thank you for another excellent update!
alicia.v.jones chapter 1 . 7/13
sooo,,,, I have fallen in love with this story.. I know you have a life but im so waiting on pins and needles for the next update. Ive read all of your stories. you are an amazing writer...
meekerprincess9778 chapter 104 . 7/12
Just read all 104 chapters... love it all ... keep up the great work
CarolPotterhead chapter 104 . 7/10
This is one of my favorite fanfics ever.
The plot is amazing, the writing is incredible. I have no more words to describe it. I’m Portuguese and I’m reading your story trough a translation but the chapter 104 wasn’t translated yet so I read it here, in English. This explains why this is my first review. I was just too lazy to look for the original version of the fanfic. Sorry for that...
Well, I hope you finish the fanfic soon because it’s killing me to not know the end of this story.
Lots of love,
Carol

PS:Sory for any mistakes, as I said, English is not my first language
hannahoude chapter 1 . 7/7
You updated at the perfect time! I just saw the cursed child for the first time and was craving more Harry Potter and your stories always fulfill that need (sometimes even better than the cursed child does haha). I look forward to every update even if they are few and far between
Curious chapter 32 . 7/3
I thought Aaron was Jewish? It doesn't seem like Dudley is particularly religious or that the Dursleys were involved with any church.
Antosha chapter 104 . 7/4
Poor Scorpius. It makes you a human being — but that's not an easy thing to recognize in yourself — especially at 13.

It's a joy to see these characters again. And I loved the cat. :-)
Erimenthe chapter 104 . 7/2
Ok...what's with the cat lmao. Is it some kind of kneazle mix or something magical or just the orneriness of a regular cat that doesn't care what you want lol? I'm glad Harry got to keep his job. He does tend to stir things up so the same old same old doesn't keep happening. I don't know whether to feel sorry for Draco/Scorpius or slap them both for the animosity that Daphne really doesn't need right now. I'm glad the baby is ok and maybe she can bring that family back together.
MBP chapter 104 . 7/2
Oh, Scorpius... I just want to hug him and tell him he's definitely no villain (and neither, for that matter, is his father.) Loved this.
boostarryeyes chapter 104 . 7/2
Thank you, thank you, thank youI love this story so much. Hope all is well with you x
buchfreundin chapter 104 . 7/1
I love your story and recently started re-reading it from the beginning, before I realized that I thought you had last published an update in 2016. You can't believe how happy I was when I found that there were several updates, it made my day!
I still love this story as much as I did when I first discovered it years ago.

Back to chapter, I do hope that Scorpius isn't too hard on himself and that the baby will arrive healthy and full-term. Maybe Victoire even delivers it :D
5,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »