Reviews for Adjudicator
Redone chapter 3 . 9/24/2001
Some very good action with very nice details. You seem to know what you're writing about. ;)
Timur chapter 3 . 9/23/2001
Neat to see the Empire as an effective fighting for once, a much better treatment of the Imperial Fleet than most authors.
Tsavong Lah chapter 2 . 9/21/2001
cool, now how about some more chapters?
Timur chapter 2 . 9/14/2001
I didn't know you were a Star Wars fan. Welcome to the club:-)
Vespertilionid chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Vesperon? Is that a coincidence?:-) Interesting story so far, but I'm not much of a Star Wars fan:-)
shezan chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Good beginning! is there more?
Fran112 chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Great story! All this story needs to be perfect is a Sheridan or two;-)!
Bob DeFrank chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Great story, I can't wait to read what happens next.
Qox chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
I really enjoyed this first chapter. Please continue! You've got me intrigued now and plotting away in my head. I won't be able to rest 'till I find out what happens. It's so hard to find fic from the Imperial perspective especially were the characters are delt with sympathetically. I'm impressed with Captain Barrin, it's like a breath of fresh air to find an Imperial officer with some integrity and depth. There are far too many Isards, Dalas and Zinjis for my likeing. Surely the're must also have been more men like Pelleon and Fel? Although your Moff Ruykin does seem to behaving very suspiciously ...
Seldes Katne chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
It's rare to see stories that feature the Imperial perspective on the Rebellion. Captain Barrin is portrayed as a sympathetic character with a family and a code of honor, who believes in asking questions and finding the truth before he starts shooting... Nicely done. I'll be watching for chapter 2.
Jack chapter 1 . 9/8/2001