Reviews for Flames and Family
Mafuyu15 chapter 26 . 6/7/2016
WONDERFUL!
Just great is all I could say!
I'm glad I'm just reading this series bc now I can just read them all the way through without stopping!
Yyyyheeeeeesssss!
It was really wonderful
Kurami Rocket chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
Damn. Just damn. I really like the 9th and I understand his reasons, but still... just damn
Kurami Rocket chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
Are Kyoko and Tsuna going to gwt together? I hope not since I don't like this pairing. Prefer them as good friends. I actually prefer Tsuna with Haru.

Well, I'll see.
Kurami Rocket chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
Hibari sure is something. Sometimes I can't figure that guy out.
Kurami Rocket chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
Wow. Tsuna made it just in time.
Kurami Rocket chapter 6 . 4/20/2016
Hmm, well now the girls know. Well better they know now then later, I suppose. Also I really like how Tsuna has his own private physician. I quickly took a liking to Sakura. And yeah, that Shamal. He is a great doctor, but unreliable at times, tbh. Lol.
Kurami Rocket chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
Wow! That is so awesome! Tsuna I am insanely jealous of you! I wish I had a Reborn in my life! I mean look at all the awesome things he does for Tsuna! Don't get me wrong, I know there will be many painful life threatening trials, but...
Cool story so far btw.
BerryBerryBlitz chapter 26 . 1/18/2016
This story was just pure brilliant! I really loved it... I'm sorry but I don't have many words to describe how perfect this is... I can't believe I haven't found this earlier...~~
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
Hi!
I know this was written ages ago and you probably forget this fic even exists sometimes (I know I do so it always comes as something of a surprise to see new reviews!) But I still wanted to thank you for the awesome story! The concept was awesome and the characters were mostly IC and the OCs were good too (usually, a story that features OCs as anything more than passersby turns me away).

I did feel that your prose could have used some refining. Aside from the occasional typo, I felt there were many instances where the narrative could have been more...streamlined, I guess. I mean things like cutting out repetition, being more succinct when explaining things, and the like.

But overall, it was good. I (at least tried to) ignore Mukuro's weirdly caring and...too affectionate gestures when Tsuna was between cycles the first time O.O and I felt so...heartbroken when Haru just...er...threw herself at Tsuna, despite knowing her good friend also had feelings for him and he for her. I just thought she'd be a bit more conflicted about the whole thing, what with her and Kyoko being so close. And I got rather happy when Gokudera was tasked with watching out for her (GokuHaru all the way! XD) but you're the boss!

I look forward to the next installment! Happy writing!
Shiki
Exposed0 chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
I was into it then...I'm not into it anymore.
It's a good fic but I only got to chapter 8 before I cringed and hit the back button. Good story though!
CaiaNadiya chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
6927? What happened that made Mukuro /care/ for Tsuna? (And is this gonna be All27?)
CaiaNadiya chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Character development. Yay!
CaiaNadiya chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
I love how Reborn just trolls Tsuna. (... Now I feel really bad.)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
Really enjoying this so far :)
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Woah. OOC Mukuro that likes Tsuna. But he was so cute!