Reviews for Flames and Family
ExBlazE chapter 19 . 7/20
F-Four Horsemen? Like... those four from that game Darksiders? Destroy the world? Black flames? Rebirth? Cycle of life and death?

...

Where the hell am I and how the hell did I get here?
(floats away)
ExBlazE chapter 13 . 7/19
Ch13: Why are you causing the general class student population so much trouble? Give them some peace, will ya? Poor kids. Can't even have one day of decent lessons.

(totally ignores the two months of normalcy some chapters ago)
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 7/19
Yay! A long-term Tsuna-Kyoko pairing fic... at least it seems so at the moment. If it is, I am a very happy man.
Mafuyu15 chapter 26 . 6/7/2016
WONDERFUL!
Just great is all I could say!
I'm glad I'm just reading this series bc now I can just read them all the way through without stopping!
Yyyyheeeeeesssss!
It was really wonderful
Kurami Rocket chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
Damn. Just damn. I really like the 9th and I understand his reasons, but still... just damn
Kurami Rocket chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
Are Kyoko and Tsuna going to gwt together? I hope not since I don't like this pairing. Prefer them as good friends. I actually prefer Tsuna with Haru.

Well, I'll see.
Kurami Rocket chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
Hibari sure is something. Sometimes I can't figure that guy out.
Kurami Rocket chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
Wow. Tsuna made it just in time.
Kurami Rocket chapter 6 . 4/20/2016
Hmm, well now the girls know. Well better they know now then later, I suppose. Also I really like how Tsuna has his own private physician. I quickly took a liking to Sakura. And yeah, that Shamal. He is a great doctor, but unreliable at times, tbh. Lol.
Kurami Rocket chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
Wow! That is so awesome! Tsuna I am insanely jealous of you! I wish I had a Reborn in my life! I mean look at all the awesome things he does for Tsuna! Don't get me wrong, I know there will be many painful life threatening trials, but...
Cool story so far btw.
BerryBerryBlitz chapter 26 . 1/18/2016
This story was just pure brilliant! I really loved it... I'm sorry but I don't have many words to describe how perfect this is... I can't believe I haven't found this earlier...~~
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
Hi!
I know this was written ages ago and you probably forget this fic even exists sometimes (I know I do so it always comes as something of a surprise to see new reviews!) But I still wanted to thank you for the awesome story! The concept was awesome and the characters were mostly IC and the OCs were good too (usually, a story that features OCs as anything more than passersby turns me away).

I did feel that your prose could have used some refining. Aside from the occasional typo, I felt there were many instances where the narrative could have been more...streamlined, I guess. I mean things like cutting out repetition, being more succinct when explaining things, and the like.

But overall, it was good. I (at least tried to) ignore Mukuro's weirdly caring and...too affectionate gestures when Tsuna was between cycles the first time O.O and I felt so...heartbroken when Haru just...er...threw herself at Tsuna, despite knowing her good friend also had feelings for him and he for her. I just thought she'd be a bit more conflicted about the whole thing, what with her and Kyoko being so close. And I got rather happy when Gokudera was tasked with watching out for her (GokuHaru all the way! XD) but you're the boss!

I look forward to the next installment! Happy writing!
Shiki
Exposed0 chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
I was into it then...I'm not into it anymore.
It's a good fic but I only got to chapter 8 before I cringed and hit the back button. Good story though!
CaiaNadiya chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
6927? What happened that made Mukuro /care/ for Tsuna? (And is this gonna be All27?)
CaiaNadiya chapter 8 . 3/19/2015