Reviews for Flames and Family
BerryBerryBlitz chapter 26 . 1/18
This story was just pure brilliant! I really loved it... I'm sorry but I don't have many words to describe how perfect this is... I can't believe I haven't found this earlier...~~
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
Hi!
I know this was written ages ago and you probably forget this fic even exists sometimes (I know I do so it always comes as something of a surprise to see new reviews!) But I still wanted to thank you for the awesome story! The concept was awesome and the characters were mostly IC and the OCs were good too (usually, a story that features OCs as anything more than passersby turns me away).

I did feel that your prose could have used some refining. Aside from the occasional typo, I felt there were many instances where the narrative could have been more...streamlined, I guess. I mean things like cutting out repetition, being more succinct when explaining things, and the like.

But overall, it was good. I (at least tried to) ignore Mukuro's weirdly caring and...too affectionate gestures when Tsuna was between cycles the first time O.O and I felt so...heartbroken when Haru just...er...threw herself at Tsuna, despite knowing her good friend also had feelings for him and he for her. I just thought she'd be a bit more conflicted about the whole thing, what with her and Kyoko being so close. And I got rather happy when Gokudera was tasked with watching out for her (GokuHaru all the way! XD) but you're the boss!

I look forward to the next installment! Happy writing!
Shiki
Exposed0 chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
I was into it then...I'm not into it anymore.
It's a good fic but I only got to chapter 8 before I cringed and hit the back button. Good story though!
CaiaNadiya chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
6927? What happened that made Mukuro /care/ for Tsuna? (And is this gonna be All27?)
CaiaNadiya chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Character development. Yay!
CaiaNadiya chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
I love how Reborn just trolls Tsuna. (... Now I feel really bad.)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
Really enjoying this so far :)
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Woah. OOC Mukuro that likes Tsuna. But he was so cute!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
So what about those Demitrius rings?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
Hibari's such a lil tsundere! Pretending he doesn't care...although maybe he really doesn't and just wants a fight.
Prince-Byakuran chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
YESS! YAOI! FLUFFY-NESS!
Prince-Byakuran chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
...you made tuna-chwan to OP...and i'm ok with that
tsukiyo haruna chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
uh... so the scar is from where to where? the whole arm or just from elbow?

i think kyoko call tsuna "tsuna-kun"
tsukiyo haruna chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
it's a bit unbelievable this chapter... the three month coma is a bit surprising, but to make tsuna suddenly cool is a bit unbelievable. sure the explanation is ok, but to be able to do the assignment when you didn't even get to review any bit is really hard to believe. but if it's your anime logic, then i guess that's okay... just my opinion... no offense.
tsukiyo haruna chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
uh, tsuna just swallow it like that? it's a bullet!