Reviews for What It's Come To
Venti the Vicious chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
I have one word for you.

Sequel
Willowezra chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
I love the idea of Alex being all sneaky and randomly appearing only to disappear just as quickly.

There is still so much more that could be done with the story. I hope you would consider writting more, maybe even a sequel or two that picks up where this one left off.
chawkchic chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
So good, I think Alex deserves a spankin' for torturing them with her vanishing act.
lucydiamond64 chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Oh my, wouldn't that be a wonderful way for them to bring Alex back to the show so she and Liv could be together?

Love what you've done here...hope you continue writing for us...you're so wonderful at it.
Jack chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
So cute. This chap tugged at my heart strings a bit. Good Job!
VillageVoice chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
YES...OH YEAH.

AMAZING chapter
Gavi chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
Love this story, love you!Thanks very much and merry christmas!

Ah and please? updates soon!
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
Thank goodness it was really only Alexandra Cabot!I'm happy that's she's back because Olivia's happy too!
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
Oh no!
BeginnerStyle chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
Hi,

I have to say: your fic is awesome! I really love it... but I also have to say... please... write a little bit longer! Your chapters are so small...when I'm begining to smile at my reading, enjoying it, puf, the chapter ends and it is not fair. Be mearcyful, ok!

Regards and keep wrinting... it is so romantic!
beautifuldisaster2006 chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
aw! i might cry!
Frenglish Is Not A Language chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
yaya! finally things make sense! awesome update im loving the story!
cabotfet-ish-70 chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
this was totaly awsome this going better than i expected,good job hope you update soon!
artificiallysweet chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
Really man, not fair.

Keepin us on like that.

please update soon.

But I like the development so far.
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
I don't want Alex to be let her not be dead.