Reviews for Unnatural
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 4/14
Aww!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
That was great. I like how you used everyone on the show's real names for the crime show that Greg watches. I like Theo's reaction to what Greg told him about having to wear the collar. He is such a sweet little boy to want to tell the other people that people like Greg aren't scary. I can't believe that the government suddenly decided to declare all Carriers as humans. But I am really excited that Nick asked Greg to marry him. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
That was great. At first I thought that it was Greg and Nick coming late into the lab at the beginning of the story. But then I realized it wasn't later on in the chapter. I like how all the children took over for their parents. The name of the youngest Sanders-Stokes child is interesting, both her first and middle name. And then the outfits that Nick and Greg wore to the new years eve party were interesting too. Now was Greg just wearing the mini skirt or did he have some kind of pants on underneath? Sorry that little detail was just bugging me. I will definitely have to go back and reread this story some time in the future.
Lover of Reid chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
That was great. The laws involving Carriers sure did change quickly. I like how Nick and Greg moved into a bigger house so as to accommodate the six other Carriers that Nick's parents used to own. I also like the name that Greg chose for their second son. It sounds like something Greg would suggest for a name. I can also see Greg scoring so high on his placement examination to return to the lab. I can't wait to see what happens next but I'm also sad that its the last chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
That was great. I like how when they still had some time to themselves that all Greg wanted Nick to do was hold him. I can also understand why he would ask Nick if what was happening was really real. I also like how Greg was nervous about seeing the rest of the team and what their reactions would be. Theo is just so cute trying to make Greg feel better by telling him that he loves him. I like each of the questions that Warrick, Catherine, Jim, and Sara asked Nick when he said that he found Greg. I also really like how Sara was the first one to approach Greg and embrace him followed by Catherine. I can't wait to see what happens next, but I'm also sad that there aren't too many chapters left.
Lover of Reid chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
That was great. I am so glad that Nick and Greg have finally been reunited. It was interesting to hear Greg talk about when he had none of his memories while being Seven. I like Greg's reaction to hearing Theo call him Mummy as well as Nick chuckle at him. After everything that Greg has been through it will probably take him a while to tell Nick everything, and to not be afraid to look him in the face. I can't wait to see how the rest of the team reacts to seeing Greg again.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
That was great. I'm glad that Greg's back is healing. I like how he just casually asked five what his name was. It must have been bugging him. All seven must be close with each other by the way that they talk with each other about everything. They've created their own little family. I can just picture what Judge Stokes was doing to Greg, and it made me cringe just like Riley. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
That was great. Poor Nick having to deal with both his family and a hangover. I don't think I would have been able to last as long as he did with his family. I like your depiction of how Greg got the burns on his back. But even with what happened to Greg I am glad that he can remember everything once again. That's a real relief. But its also sad because Greg and Nick were so close to finding each other if Nick's mom hadn't of come in and pissed Nick off. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
That was great. Nick's whole family seems like a real piece of work. I like how Nick was able to see the unique ways that Seven acted like Greg would while in his semi drunken state. I also like how the Carriers talk with one another about everything that goes on in the house. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
That was great. I like the nickname that Nick has for Theo, its cute. Nick's parents and at least one of his sister, and probably the rest as well all seem like real pieces of work. With his hair being longer than when Nick last saw him must be why Nick didn't recognize Greg. And the two brief flashes of memories that Greg after being touched by Nick looks like a good sign that he might get his memory back.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
That was great. I am glad that Theo is going to be OK. I like the scene where Catherine and Sara watched Nick learn how to feed Theo. It sounded really sweet. The information that Grissom gave Catherine about Greg and other Carriers was really scary. I hope that Greg's amnesia isn't permanent. I find the picture that Nick has in the nursery very interesting. I can actually picture what both Nick and Greg are wearing, so please tell me that Greg is wearing some kind of pants underneath his leather miniskirt. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
That was great. I can just picture what Nick looks like in the beginning of the chapter. I like the name that Nick chose for the baby, and I'm curious as to how Greg thought of it. I bet that Theo will be a cute little boy. I like hearing Warrick's, Sara's, Hodge's, and Wendy's stories about their carrier parent and natural parent. Each one was different. I just as surprised as Warrick and Sara with Wendy's story. You just tell by the way Hodges talks and interacts with Wendy that the two like each other. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
That was great. I guess it would sound sort of strange to Greg to hear a pair of customers say that they are interested in purchasing him once he's had the baby after everything he's heard from other customers. The examiner is a cruel man to threaten Greg's baby just so he can get Nick's name. I hope that they can help Greg recover from his blood loss probably with very little compassion since someone wants to buy him. I also hope that the baby is alright since he was born so early. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
That was great. It was sad to see how sad everyone was because of the anniversary of the day. But it was also interesting to see how they each remembered meeting Greg. I like how Brass has been trying to do things to find stuff out on Greg, and how Nick has been trying so hard to find Greg. I think my heart broke a little along with Nick's at the end. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
That was great. Everything that happened to Greg when he came into the Carrier house, minus the vasectomy reminds me of what happened to people in V for Vendetta. Its funny that the Carriers have their own names for the naturals. I both can't wait and am a little nervous about seeing what happens next.