Reviews for Restart
sakate937 chapter 65 . 3/6/2009
Brilliant!

Me loved it.. And the little stories about review and login were so random, but very cute aswell.

Thank you for the hapy ending and the great writing.

I'm sorry to disappoint Login but I'm too lazy to login...:P

Thanks for a brilliant story. )

Kate. (my actual username is sa_kate_937, I'm just lazy...) P
gsrgirl4eva chapter 65 . 8/25/2008
I absolutley loved this story!
ProWriter11 chapter 31 . 6/15/2008
Josh Turner. I'm not a C&W fan, but I like him - and the Forester Sisters from years ago.

Interesting story, btw. Thanks.

j
KimCSI chapter 65 . 3/26/2008
I only found this story about 2 weeks ago, but I finished reading it tonight. And I have to say that I loved every bit of it. Well done :)
clayfish32 chapter 65 . 3/23/2008
whoo hoo. What a ride! and totally worth it. Thanks, that was great. ;o)
ilovegsr chapter 65 . 3/22/2008
I am sorry to bother you again but I forgot to tell you something. I also thoroughly enjoyed your disclaimers and review requests. You have an awesome imagination! They made me laugh. I couldn't hardly wait to see what you would say next. Very funny! Thank you!
ilovegsr chapter 64 . 3/22/2008
I am so sorry this has taken me so long to read. Funny little thing called life gets in the way and I HATE to be interrupted once I start reading. You are the best GSR and CSI case writer! I just can't say it enough, I guess that is just my opinion, but you are. Thank you for taking the time to write this story. It was really, really great! I am sorry its done. I really have enjoyed every part of it. Again, thank you! A job well done and a story to be completely proud of.
kris chapter 29 . 3/22/2008
Great story so far...cant wait to read on, I just thought I'd write a bit to thank you for the entertainment. VERY well written.

Kris
TiaRat chapter 65 . 3/21/2008
I very much enjoyed the whole story. I didn't start reading it until it was finished so I didn't even try and review every chapter...but I read the whole thing in about a week. You did a nice job with all the characters and with having cases blened in with their personal lives. I even enjoyed the bit with the Review and Login buttons, though I think you were definitely Sara and Gil onto them. And the whole thing may be a sign of fanfic overload.
meester chapter 65 . 3/17/2008
*tear* It's over! This has by far been my favorite story! You did a fab job on the whole thing, and it is just the BEST!
EvilIsntBorn337 chapter 64 . 3/16/2008
That was a great end to a great story. Login and review seem happy.
gsrbritfan chapter 65 . 3/16/2008
very good ending. But i am a little sad that the story has ended.

Well done!

I look forward to reading more of your stories! Please write again soon!
sidlerocks chapter 64 . 3/15/2008
What a perfect conclusion to a great story! You've kept me anxiously awaiting each chapter from the very beginning, and I've enjoyed every one. I was afraid you were going to let the formal occasion pass un-trashed. I should have known better. Thank you!
leddy chapter 65 . 3/15/2008
So I guess it's officially over. I'm glad G and S are staying in LV and Greg and April will be getting married.

Loved the names of the twins. Thanks once again for taking the time to write this.
angry penguin chapter 65 . 3/14/2008
You really had me fooled with where Grissom and sara would end up.

Glad to know that they are remaining in Vegas. The last line had me

smilin. That is a perfect Greg moment. You don't go out with a whimper, but with a bang. Thank you for the well done and most enjoyable story. Review and Login. I am glad to see that they made it and parents to boot. Cancsifan well thought out names. Nicely done.