Reviews for Should Have Seen It Coming
ThatGayNerd chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
Cute and perfect the way it is with Harry being gay. Maybe you could put in the coming out though? I want to know what you think would happen if Ron found out Harry and Ginny were gay
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
is it done. the ending is a bit weird. plaese change.
t chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Why did you have to make harry gay i think it would have been better if he wasn't
vampirefromoldcountry chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
lol at harry with draco blond comment. you do know that tom felton who plays draco is not a true
vampirefromoldcountry chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Keep writing . Should be a 5 chapter story. Vamp
Eleix Moone chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Omg, I loved it! Ha, I love how Luna loved Ginny for all those years. Reminds me of my friend and I, lol. Great job! :)
Soaring Birds chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
DUDE i love this:) Ginny/Luna my favorite HP couple. Although, i suppose i could settle with me/luna/ginny P :) ]

GREAT STORY.

the harry/draco bit made me LOL so hard

LOVE FROM

~kris
Arglefumph chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
You wanted to write out the love scene? Oh, but that was the best part of the chapter! I'm glad you left it in.
Stessa chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
I loved this one! Ginny and Luna make an adorable couple!
RandomSelection chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Ah, don't you think that maybe Luna would be a tad bit mad that Ginny jumped to aswer the phone hen she realized it was Harry, right in the middle of their foreplay?
Lost In Memory chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
oh yayness, ginny/luna and harry/draco...my day just keeps getting better and better. I'm beginning to love you ]

great work again
Lost In Memory chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
haha

"Don't start, you're the one who drugged me with that tea."

for some reason that line makes me laugh...badly, LMAO great job again.
Lost In Memory chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh Luna and ginny make me go aw, i personally wonder how Ginny is going to react. Great work.
Rajuu chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
I like how this story is going, but it isn't really giving me anything to build the realitionship on, like flashbacks. I still like it though. Keep writing and I hope to be able to read more stories from you.
Deka Lopez Granger chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Hey ! So, I really liked the chapter, with Luna saving Ginny, Ginny's confession, their 'almost' love scene and all . And I think the next chapter will be great too, although I don't like Harry/Draco that much . Actually, it's nothing about the two of them, I just don't like slash . I love femslash but, I don't know why, can't read slash . But if the focus stay on Luna/Ginny, I'll continue to read the fic . Great job (: