Reviews for Finally Understood
drasticactions chapter 1 . 1/27
this was a good kind of sad :-)
astrangerhuman chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Sweet but sad story
duj chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Masterly.
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I Liked it... the ending was kinda odd... good job though!
superstarsvtn chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
wow. i was never a HG/SS shipper, but i think you just changed my mind. that was amazingly well written, and i especially enjoyed the part at the end of both separate sections.
marauderluverz chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I printed this out so I could read it and I loved it! SO awesome. I previously had trouble dealing with Snape's death but this helped. Great job! Infinity/10 He he! :D Plz check out my stories.
amsev chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow, intense. And heartbreaking. Didn't see that ending coming. Too little, too late. Damn, now I need to go read a happy story so I don't go to bed depressed.
FerPotter chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Although it is a sad fic, I believe this is the most in-character SS/HG fic I've read in a while. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it. Hermione's feelings are as they should be, and so are Snape's.

Bravo! *claps*
cookiebubblegiggle chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Very well written, especially the beginning.
LeightonAliceAphrodite chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Great Job!
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This fic is so beautifully well written! I love your prose. You have really captured the characters so- particularly Hermione. You have her confident, yet awkward; insightful, yet confused. All those conflicts and heartbreaks that beset us as teenagers, she feels with eloquence. And who hasn't had a crush on one of their teachers... especially the one we just couldn't please, and who NOBODY would understand?

The dialogue between them was perfect. They behaved just the way one would expect. No out of character moments.

The only thing that made this story less than perfect was that it was so sad. But then again, it WAS cannon compliant. I blame Rowling.
silkandsatin chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
aww that was sso sweet...me upset now! felt so sorry for hermione when she realised! sob sob...
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I think it's great how it was only partly romance, it was, but at the same time it wasn't. dunno how to explain it, but it's great! and i love snape
midnightangelofhate chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I loved your story it was good but the ending was kind of sad.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
HUZZAH! Yay for Hermione finally being smart.

Wow. This was a fiction that focused on Snape and Hermione that ended up without them even having kissed! That never happens! Haha.

But this was beautiful. Excellently written; I quite enjoyed it. Great how the ending tied in Hermione's POV of the death scene.