Reviews for Voyage of Destiny, Book I: New Life, Old Life
kirosyamcha chapter 4 . 9/20/2019
I don’t really understand what’s going on unless I accidentally skipped a few paragraphs, that or it’s purposely written to be confusing.
Oxymironic chapter 25 . 4/8/2018
Too if sex. Way too much sex. If the sequel is anything like this, then I'm better off not reading it. And that's a shame as the background (the sex takes the foreground beyond any other plot or point to this) story is very interesting.
CelticSeer chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Just discovered your stories recently, and I love them. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
Rain Addict CM chapter 25 . 9/24/2013
Oh god I think I love you! This was so good! If you haven't already please please please write the next book for this! And while your at it PLEASE update your Buffy Stargate book two as well! Please for the love of all that is good! I need more from you lol
Wildfury chapter 25 . 10/17/2009
cool
Nightwing 509 chapter 22 . 4/4/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I likede the love scene with Buffy, Faith & willow. Please update soon.
Nightwing 509 chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the pairings you have chose so far.
Rini08 chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
I really dont get it anymore?

could you pls explain?
LazyMio chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
I'm sorry but that part gave me the shudders. Kathryn had to look like a grandma when they, you know, did the deed. Even though Buffy did date two vampires that were over 100 yrs. old but, they had eternal youth on there side.

Still don't like Chakotay!

And I wonder what Lil D do to the ship.
LazyMio chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
Good old Kathryn. Still fighting against love. I'm sure Buffy will remdey that real quick. Now that Buffy knows that Kathryn is compatable, it will only be time until they are fully mated. And you never know she might get multiple mates later on. Can't wait. Hope she survives the Mating Fire. Heard that can be a bitch to fight againts!
LazyMio chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
You know I didn't like Kennedy from the start. She just screamed traitor. It is sad how the world would just suddenly turn on the people that is trying to save it. But that is how we are. We fear what we don't know or understand. They end up destroying the only beings that are protecting them from the dark.

Okay, it says on Doc explains to Kat about the S'Terran I'm a bit confused "the three that seem to be in charge have also demonstrated an ability to produce subvocal sounds"

What is subvocal sounds? And how is Willow making them? I thought only the slayers could do that. Or is it because of there new bodies that she can do that?
jupitersthunder chapter 25 . 2/10/2008
This was a very interesting story. Good job. Hilarious with Buffy's quetion at the ending. lol. Will there be a second story?
LazyMio chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
Wow, lot of stuff here. We got the toe curling kissing, the freaky growling, and those damn evil, straight from the seventh-level-of-hell needles.

God, I HATE NEEDLES!
LazyMio chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
That's my Kathryn. Kicking ass and not even bothering ta take names. Just handing asses left and right. And did I see Buffy kiss Janeway? What do we have here? Nice chapter!
LazyMio chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Damn, even in the Great Sleep it never stops for Buffy. But that's the Chosen life for ya. I wonder how Buffy and Kathryn know each other? As usual another lovely chapter.