Reviews for Now and Then
Great story! Read in 2015
vixen chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
i'm also one of those people who don't like mick/beth pairings. it's too bad that they stopped doing the show...i mean i could tell them exactly where they went wrong. anyway i love your story. there are definately not enough josef/beth stories.
francis2 chapter 24 . 1/8/2011
Wonderful story. Your writing is exceptionally good, and the emotions are always right, and always interesting. Your characters are very much in character, yet they evolve from what we got in the show to something more complex. Congratulations!
francis2 chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
I love this!
francis2 chapter 22 . 1/8/2011
Awesome fight scene! It played like a movie, your descriptions are great, great pace too. And the way you introduced it all, the whole Mick outsmarting Lance by hurting Coraline, was wonderful!
francis2 chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
Great chapter! The dialogue of Mick and Lance was great, knowing that Mick is playing the part is really titillating. But now he has Beth!
francis2 chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
Wow, Mick and Josef are both making progress. This is soooo good!
Lilly57 chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Charades - well written, just love the way your do banter and dialogue.

Excellent observation on the two women who Love Mick St. John and the reasons for that love.

In your hands, this is a good storyline of the love between Mick and Coraline - the beginnings of it and forward.
Lilly57 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Excellent storyline and I am just enjoying this whole thing. I always knew that Coraline had a "real thing" for Mick St. John. We are now all of us knowing it.

Interesting at this point that he doesn't know her.
Lilly57 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
My hands are clapping on this - Decisions. You really have an excellent way with dialogue and with the developing storyline.

So, it was Josef who had saved Coraline from that fire in the cabin!

I have thought that in the long ago past, Coraline and Josef were a twosome, if only for a short spurt here and there through the years. And, yes, I can envision Josef saving her now and than - for old times sake or for whatever feelings he may have for her.
Lilly57 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
You have these people/characters - their voices, their everything. Coraline is quite the Vampiress - so many years of training, and the training as a Courtesan in her youth.

A great story line.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
The sound you hear are my hands clapping - this is a very well written storyline and the dialogue between Beth and Josef is great - you have the characters and their voices.

I am happy with this and thanks for it.
francis2 chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Wow, this Coraline has really changed. I love the relationship you give them, and how Mick reacts to her in his memory loss.

I'm curious how this goes on.
pilotlover chapter 24 . 12/11/2010
I read some parts of this last year but lost track. I just recently found this again and read it in one sitting. This is one of the most brilliant stories I've ever read. Although I skipped thru the Mick/Coraline parts (forgive me I'm not a fan of the pairing) I very much enjoyed the Jobe dynamics. These two should have been paired on the show. Their characters are perfectly suited to each other. Both brash & sassy and all around sensual beings. And the bonus is that Sara was reborn in Beth. Like I said, brilliant. And I agree that Beth should not tell Josef about the Sara part. He should love her for Beth. Maybe down the road, she can tell him the truth.

Thank you so much. Although I would have loved a sequel, I respect your decision. Will start reading your other stories.

Thank you again.
Lilly57 chapter 24 . 10/6/2010
Well this was quite a read. How could you ever not like Mick and Beth together (forever)? Coraline is mentally off - now how could you not have known that? And Josef? Well, he is a man-whore, but I always hold out hope that there is a certain lady "out there" (whether Vampire or Human) who is the one for him - the one that really likes him for himself, the real guy that he is. And, this is all just my opinion and I smile,,,,,,