Reviews for To Her Own Devices
Masaki32 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I've only red the first chapter, but I can already tell this is going to be good one. The descriptivness used to tell what each character is thinking is better than anything I've been able to come up with lately. Emotion is clearly expressed, and a mental picture is easily formed in my mind. I look foward to what's to come. I'll definetley keep reading.
Kitsune6 chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
Wow, you really work that angst, don't you?

Keep up the good work. )
xDianaMoonx chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
That was a fantastic story! I loved all the introspection and the slight drama of it all. Well done. _
purrbastian chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
Well I must say that I enjoyed this very much.

Ryoko is a stupid idiot sometimes, but I still love her. (:

Great story!

Definitely one of my favorites.
sexy-jess chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
Woah.

I really enjoyed reading this!

I think you portrayed Ryoko very well, considering everything she has been through!

This was a wonderful piece of literature and I loved the emotion that was abundant throughout the entire fic!

Well done!
DarkGoddessKali chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Wow, This is a brilliant story. Nice plot, great length, good character development. It was a very enjoyable read.
eliashoughton2814 chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
nice
Anthiena chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
I really like this story. I can tell a lot of thought and time went into this story and the actions therein. I think you should let yourself find more natural resting places at the end of your chapters, though the continuing theme is a nice touch, much more professional than most fanfiction or published stories out there. The inner mental universe you describe is faultless, though you could improve the descriptions of the outer universe. Nicely done and I await your final chapter.
snoopykid chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE!
snoopykid chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
please hurry with the next chapter!
snoopykid chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
can't wait for chapter three!
Nena Camadera chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
I love how you have Ryoko acting as dense as Tenchi. Very curious turn for the story, I'd have never thought Ryoko doing something like that before. Keep it up.
snoopykid chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
hurry with the next chapter
Nena Camadera chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Good story, I like how you portrayed the characters. Keep it up.