Reviews for What's in a Kiss
PalisDelon chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Squee!
Starviking chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Very sweet and romantic. You got Cain and DG down perfect!

My favorite part was Cain's gun being out and primed before he consciously realized it. "Give me a name and I'll make sure he never bothers you again."
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Missed this one in my trips through the backlogs of stories. Quite enjoyed it. :D
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
So cute and sweet! will There be a second kiss? Please?
Meadowlark's Songs chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
i love that last line, and love how they still maintained their characters
Dimonah Tralon chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Great last line! I loved it! I also loved the line about The gun was out and in his hand, hammer cocked and ready before the thought had fully formed. “Someone forced themselves on you? Just give me a name, princess, and I’ll make sure he never bothers you again." Great line! Keep up the great work!
Miss Loquacious chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Well done! Cute, poetic and humourous. Nice one.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wow! Well I'm convinced, I bet DG is too.
LittleDrusilla chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Excellent! I laughed so hard when he was going to shoot the guy and when she was telling him all that personal stuff. Awesome, awesome kiss! Loved it!
onemakaveli96 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Wow, the description, depiction, and drive of it all is friggin amazing! Great one-shot, and it was hot! Thanks for this!
Jacqueline Roget chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
that was good. Is there more or just a one shot?
tripsyr chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
more...
XoXmegan.marie chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
What an excellent piece of Cain DG lit. It was described very well, and i could picture it happening. I really enjoyed it!

.marie.
WhiteLakePriestess chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Gah... *struck speechless* I think I'm in love with this fanfic. Just everything is lovely and wonderful. There is going to be more, yes? *puts on big, sad kitty eyes* This is too good for there not to be more.
kate chapter 1 . 12/19/2007