Reviews for Remember
Casey525 chapter 9 . 11/17
I love this story. It makes me try to figure out who Rin will end up with. Touga or Sesshomaru? They are both protective and care for her. I hope to see more of this story in the coming year. It's beautifully done as well. Thanks for good read thus far.
beaPleites7 chapter 9 . 8/26
This is weird shit, and I love it though... :D
beaPleites7 chapter 6 . 8/26
Please! You have to continue with this story, i'm dying to read more, i love it! I really do! :3
Koare-san chapter 9 . 2/16
Oii , sua fanfic é muito legal :-)
nba chapter 9 . 2/14
awesome story so excited to want to keep reading it cant wait for the update
Palamos chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I think I missed this chapter when you posted it. In don't understand how that was possible...
However I like a lot your story and I think I have already said it, it has an interesting plot, a very intesting one. i hope you update soon. The characters are so lovable that one wants to read everyday about them...
fluffyyoukai chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
ohmygosh you Inu no Taisho are one big dirty OLD MAN that bastard! lol. sry, had to let that out -_- is this gonna be RinxInutaisho? oh please no, just no. Give Rin to Sesshy me please I'm begging. not a total sessrin shipperz here but come on! Inu no taisho had Sesshomaru's Mom AND Izayoi! And Sesshomaru only has Rin, and she's the only human, the only being actually, to ever penetrate Sesshy's cold heart. And now he's hurting all because of his bastard *oops* father is maniac-ing another woman again -_- he seriously can't be contented with two eh? but seriously, no one can hurt my Sesshomaru no one! argh.
hehe i don't see you being a fan of canon, because i cant see the littlest bit of anything canon in here, maybe you're allergic or smth XD rin's with inu's dad and kagome's gone, where is she? And uh, Jaken, I don't see him anymore. Whatever the hell happened to my beloved imp? anyway. i like your story. the plot of wars actually, the only ever thing I hate about this is the weird pairings. Srsly, Rin and Inu no taisho kissing actually gives me the creeps. It's a friggin HOT scene everytime they do that, but in real Inu setting, no, just no XD sry bout ranting I'm done anyway and pls do continue bcoz I've already read up to nine chapters so it'll be a crime to not finish this. So don't leave this hanging for long, til next chapter!
Trich chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
This Story is awesome *_*
Palamos chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
No...l want to know more...
This is such a nice story and I like that you slowly unravel Sesshoumaru's reasons for leaving Rin in the village.
You portrayed him quite nicely. And I like how characters that seem perfect in the beginning appear to have flaws and ones that are full of imperfections appear to be nice.
Quite nice.
I hope you continue very soon. There are nit many stories that deal with a Sesshoumaru in love with Rin and a Rin that does not love him anymore or at least she is nota aware of his love.
So please update.
tsukimori-bear13 chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Oh my gosh! It has been a while since i saw this story updated! I remember I reviewed this like in what 2011 or 2012? Such a long time! I am extremely glad you are continuing this fabulous story! I love the interaction between RinxTouga. This chapter had me on edge, what was that vision Rin experienced? and for once i actually thought Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were actually bonding through comfort, but it stopped short when thy resumed fighting again. Will there be a love triangle between Sesshomaru, Rin, and Touga?
redsky0000 chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
lol the last part was great had me laughing the whole time! xD And I can't wait to see a war! Im still so glad you started writing this again :D
sakemori chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Oh, my God! That was just too funny! Update soon, please!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
raigalcc chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
oh how i love how sesshoumaru and inuyasha wanting to kill their dad in a comical way lol XD