Reviews for Strange and Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great story so far. I like the way you have written it from Tawny POV. Wish you would finish it.
cando58 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great story so far. I like the way you have written it from Tawny's POV. Wish you would finish it.
medboflight chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Hmm. I've got my intrest peaked. Putting you on alerts should you decide to add more later.
Illidan182 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Good start, please update and lets see what happens! )
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
You've got a great start here and I'm excited to see what comes next! Tawny was my favorite character on that show (she reminded me a lot of one of my buds), I'm glad to see someone writing another story from her POV. Keep up the good work.
dobby1982 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I don't think it was that bad in fact I really enjoyed it. Update soon!
ThaDarkSlayer chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
It totally did not suck. I've just recently gotten into reading this particular fandom *I'm really late..I know...* and I'm thirsty for more great fics. I'm looking forward to this one.
Stellar Raven chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Doesn't suck at all. Yet.

Keep writing, we'll see whether it starts.

And don't get discouraged by the scarce reviews, this is pretty much a dead fandom. But that means the readers you do get will be good ones.
TriXter21 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
It didn't suck! Anything but! ) It was great and I loved it! I'm actually surprised to see another ES fic. And *since I'm hoping this is an RxT* another RxT out there! It's rare, nowadays. P

But, yeah, I'm liking it. And I'm definitely looking forward to what's going to happen! You've got my attention! So make sure to keep me occupied! P Update and whatnot.

Though that's kind of the pot calling the kettle black, there. P

But, yeah. Looking forward to updates! D Consider yourself story alerted! P
Gaffney06 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Great start. I hope you update soon!
Cain chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hey, this is off to a great start! I started my last story off with a similar premise, Tawny joining the paper and having to work with Ren, anyway. Similarities probably end there. Anyway, I hope to see more soon. It's sad how dead the ES page has been lately.

I hope to see an update soon!
Ley93 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
dude u gotta pms i'm lovin this story it's really good