Reviews for Shifting the Rift
Juliper chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
YES! definitly keep going! this is great, I can't wait to see where it goes. update soon!
panther73110 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
great chapter I just know I am going to love this story.
Artfix chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
keep going! i love it :D
Vicki chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Oh, yes, please do keep going! I liked this; it was quickly paced, but wasn't rushed. I enjoyed Harry and Snape's interaction to date, including seeing a more dangerous side to Snape than we usually see, and I look forward to seeing his reaction to Harry's behavior. I also liked your Harry, particularly since he seems intelligent-the spell was a nice touch!
gowvan chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
This looks good...love the whole premise and can't wait to see what you're going to do with this.

Excellent start!
Dragon chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Please keep going. So far so good, except for a few spelling/word mistakes. Never trust spell check, always double check it.. It can put rather amusingly wrong words where you don't want them.
bacabc chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Looking forward to the next chapter, great start!
orphen chica chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I'm interested in how this story will continue. I hope you plan to keep going with this story.

Orphen Chica
duj chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Hmm, does Snape speak Sindarin?
Spork or Foon chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Yay! A crossover with my two favorite characters. Interesting start, hope to see more of this soon _
GalynSolo chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Deffinately keep going. Usually I avoid Crossovers with a pole the size of galaxies, but for some reason your story drew me. So I can't wait for the next chapter! Sindarin? Is that one of the languages (Elvish?) from Tolkien?
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
great start, i love hp/lotr xovers, and having it a snape/harry mentore fic is even better, can't wait to see where your going with it, update ASAP
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5