Reviews for Skulk
sapphireblue12 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
omg the cuteness! halfway through reading this i though you were going to kill off naruto in the ending, but so glad you didn't. their love is so beautiful and just everything about this i love 3 i'm going to read all ur naruhina fics :)
The Open-Eyed Day Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Just one word. Sweetness.
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
That was BEAUTIFUL! Loved it, friend!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Awwwwwwwwsooooome
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
It's so sweet and lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Aw that was too cute I love it especially how you covered so much time to show the growth in Naruto and Hinata's relationship and others too. Well done!
Writingprocrastinator chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
You're amazing . I don't think there is anything else that needs to be said ... You're the only fanfiction author I've read all stories of .
All your stories are just so GOOD .
How do you write like that ? It's beautiful, funny and touching all at the same time ...
ili777 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is how Naruto should go on after the war
spoiler alert and find a way to brin Neji back TT_TT
ranneal chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
A wonderful story! I loved the way that you wrote this...it covered from the beginning of their love to the birth of twins. It was sooo fun and entertaining to read ...but also heartwarming in the way you wrote about their relationship and their marriage.
cindy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
3 all of your stories!
Topaz Princess chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww

the ending was great!

I love the way u write!
Kaith1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Awwwwwwww, that's so cute!
Kataangforever2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Okay this story is too much...you got me all teared up because of your love awesomeness...damn you are an amazing writer...seriously your style is amazing :) I really love it :) :) :)
Okazaki323 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
good story. I'm curious about the name choices though. Kiri means mist, right? i don't how you came up with the other ones. not that they were bad names, the names were fine.