Reviews for Of Blondes and Blondes
RawrPandahMandeh chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE*

You don't know how good it feels to see an actual good story in forever ._.;

This was a very good story, don't stop writing!
StaRArm chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I thought it was quite alright
DarkHime08 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I love NaruIno and SasuHina! 3
kuroneko215 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love it!
CcLuvSasuHina chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
luv it xD
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
haha same style as how sasuke confess to hinata!hehe!

naruino is cute!hehe!
math music reading chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was sweet. Once again, your writing skills and the hint of SasuHina made me read another pairing! I really like that they're all able to be happy for each another and to find love and happiness.
Star chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
i loved it...

great job
animedude1491 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
haha you know it remind me some what of whats happening only the girl i like knows i like her and she has a bf and he knows i like her and she flirts with me just because of and the her bf goes along with it! it so ...cruel T.T anyhow nice story XD made me happy wot!
couple.freak chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Are you kidding? you have lots of talent! you are awesome!

I liked it a lot!

-Hikari Hina
KyuubiFang chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Very cute. I liked it alot. Romantic, tension and then the declaration. Very well done.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Really cute story. Good job. )
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Aww this was so cute. I liked it, It was good read.
KatanaUser chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Very nice I liked the tension you had at the end. Although I had a feeling he was talking about Ino, I could feel the tension in Ino. It was also written very well.

-Keep up the good work!

-KatanaUser
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I liked it.

It wasn't earth-shattering though. I think the problem (to me) was that it was so quick. If you just built it up more. Type it up. (If that makes sense) I mean, like show us what happened on the days leading up to it, put different perspectives on what happened. Like what Naruto and Ino were thinking, you know stuff like that. I don't know how else to say it. Ino just says that she loves him, but we don't know why. Put that kind of stuff in there, I think would make it better. It would be longer, but meh, you gotta work hard for greatness. (cheesy) So yeah, good job, but you can make it alot better.