Reviews for Three Drabbles
Sapphire134 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
ASFJIXNWLDFA!

That is so cute! My third fav.
Think you can read my fanfic too? I have this pairing in it but I'll add more of them in my next update :)

L
azurelegance chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
LOL. I loved all of these drabbles, especially Stronger XD. Minato is just pure win XD
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Thanks for the three drabbles
YukariSejuru chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
aw this was so cute T~T
Caeila chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
"Stronger" is brilliant! I dislike Minato overall, but you brought him to life there xD

Is there any more of "It's Just Coffee"? I want to know why Aki gave in so easily. :D
AKA chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
You, my friend, win a shiny internet for this. I've been dying to find some sort of well written Persona fanfic for months, and the fact that you rose to the occasion and made it GOOD is just icing on the cake.

Well done!
Toki chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Aw...this is so cute! I love the the first two so much.

I can't even explain why i like them so much...i'm kind of speechless. You've made my day!
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
GAH. i cannot contain my excitement over reading these three little drabbles. LOVED THE SECOND ONE, because 1) there is minato, and anything that has minato in it equals LOTS OF LOVE. and 2) minato plays matchmaker to akihiko and mitsuru 3) akihiko and mitsuru are involve in a moment of FLUF.

GAWD, you pwn. i loved how you made use of minato to pair both of them up, and incorporated so much loveliness and fluffiness into the fic.

( Minato said bluntly, "Akihiko thinks he can't protect you if you're the one who's better at fighting." )

GOTTA LOVE THAT BADASS CHARISMATIC GENIUS HERE.
lil-creator chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aww, how sweet! Yeah, I saw this one at the Gekkoukan High and the Persona 3 fanfiction LJ thingy. Lol. Anyway, I like all of them, but I super duper love the second one! Please continue to write AkiMitsu fics! We need more supporters!
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Oh my... *shudders in glee* Is that even possible? P This was awesome work. I remember seeing this in the Gekkoukan High LJ place. My favourite has definitely gotta be the second drabble; Minato does have a way with words... XD