Reviews for About leeches and lust
Angel1876 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Win.
F0r3stSp3y3R333 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I thought it would be something about gay guys. Thank god it wasn't! I would have to use like 30 gallons of mind soap and dry clean my eyes from the terrifying events that would've happened. Although that was like the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Still, just thinking about the stuff... UGGGGH... I'm not gonna say anymore.
accountisterminated12345677899 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
...You threw me for a loop for sure. At first I thought it was going to be some humorous Saddler/Birkin fic, then I saw the title and was like...'A humorous yet romantic slash-tale of Marcus, Saddler, and Birkin? My my.'

But either way it was very well written. In my opinion you could've used just a tad more commas here and there, but it didn't get in the way much. :)
BlueRaine chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I love this story and how you put so much of yourself into it, it's really fun to read and the ending is brilliant :) And I love that Sinéad O'Connor song, too!
Telera1701 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
HAHAHAHA...you really got me! I didn't read the genre and I was like "oh no, not a MarcusXBirkin fic, please"...AHAHAHHAHA
omnipotent otaku chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Queenie, my dear, you shall always and forever be brilliant.
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
FUNNY! you tricked me so you can have 5 points (points cannot be exchanged for money)

bye
1wingangel chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Awesome. I love how you lead us all to believe it's slash, but the ending is totally unexpected and hilarious. This and Nothing left to lose are great! I love these kinds of oneshots, and you write them so perfectly.
Nanimonaimono chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Haha, good job xD

I didn't check genre, so I didn't see it was a parody, and clicked thinking I'd have a painful reading of Birkin/Marcus (god forbid, but I read anything with Birkin in it).

Near the end I was ready to suck my thumb and start rocking in my chair with a traumatized face... right till the last paragraph.

Thank god not all sense is lost in the world of fanfiction, and again great job with this, hopefully it'll have positive impact on a few.
SaberDelly chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
“PLAY THAT DAMN CONNOR SONG AGAIN AND I’LL KILL YOU!”

I didn't see that coming! I was like "What the fuck?" When I read that!
Chaed chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
This was...was... simply brilliant, I don't even have words for it! XD The poor leeches, they'll probably never get over the shock. Not to mention the cassette recorder.

A wonderful piece of work, going directly into my favourites. Can we expect more of those ingenious oneshots?